IM SHADY Single button No longer supported

Updated macro to work with GSE 2.6.40

Thanks to @MrZanyz For finding a work around to Vampiric Touch spam i have incorporated that into this new update. I also have created a variable to use in macro to better support non English users. The macro now should work as expected for non English clients. Possible even fix the mods keys not working for them. Need feedback on that as i cant test it.

Just like my IM DISC macro this is now updated to support both kyrian and venthyr. Manually activate Boon of the Ascended as kyrian. I also tweaked the @mouseover dotting. Should now be faster at applying dots to @mouseover

This macro is inspired by the old High performance macros of the past. Not meant to be an all in one or a super lazy spam and forget macro. Uses mods to Reapply dots, do aoe rotation and active void form. This way we get a nice smooth rotation and best dot uptime.

I run this macro @20ms. If i run it @100ms its not as smooth. So if you see it stud stud studdering lower the ms and try.

dKeBraakkLWPOKuMLQClqsSlOQ6xs0WGsCmOYYuspdetJs11uk2gO4BsqnoLsNdQY6uQEhLKQ7rPKgiLeheKyHsP6HsqMOukCrOKSrqs6JukrJeKuNuc0kLaEjifZekPUjO0oLIFsjj1qbPAPsP0tL0uPexLss0wPK6RsPOZsjj5TQQURQYEv5Vuscdw4WkwmO6XOmzu5YI2SuYNrvJgHtJ0RHQYSP42iA3K(nWWHsDCqkTCP65qMovxhk2oLs9DkfJxj68kH5lH2pXhUZY1G7QfewRIkudL2WQ6Awplx1Yys1rxfwaYLWYys1rxf2fobLDn4UkSJIzmfu9SB7uDkqV2VABGr5tGEn4UkuNgSVkSaUDOyCjGksafRASscBOoHeWsvojQ50LyuojQ50PkVenuEcNC6Pe0wsyzmP6jNe0wsuZPtvEjAO8eo50tjOijuGlHLXKQNCsyd1yKadkLawQYjrnNUedsIwuJj7sWgKtvEjiO8ezxcS7uq3xibc70yqsydrQsGnaHOWnj(LcalGBVsqB5savKakmNA7ucRbuojWQogSDkqLGCumJzHeSb5s0oaOsaAjHtKsafelvUKtcAljGMfD6OsmT8SlXcagjs1ZUewdOCsavbDsjAb6sqq5jKaoMoYLGJKh)sbGfWTxiVBKaQibuWgBZcj4aoschibjadkb2o7sa6s4tNpDjOTKqbsqcWGsGTZo(Lca7W6ajSHAmsmyCa54u2ymlKyWgBZcj4aoscGkHM2iHpD(0LaogxcBOgJekWLONd2yBwiHtKKsmyCa54u2ymlWVefadYLGay4KOqE3iHnePkrLy4a2irBc6C7sa9HQsqrsmUeBKaLmGYHKWKTCjCGe9CWgBZcj4aoskauqSu5sojA3mixckscQkHtKsqoSoqIwGUeorkb(w0PJIKaGXLWjYEIFjGDumJXSqc2GCjAhaujaTKWjsjGcILkxYjXOCsafelvUKtI2ndYLWgQXirlApLa0Qf(LOGTKybatxcf4sanl60rLadIQ8s4euKeKdRdKWgG6sKTALmxIfamDj6aFCkqXVesbAtQXibBqUeWsvojAhqcxcR4tNp9NewdOCsyb07P6syfF68PlbOlrLy4a2irH6dIqcRWW0rGUe0wsm6cjaTKWjaOucFmP6ijMEkbJaGsf)sbSqqrsa7W6ajSHAmsOaxc2OS0iH1akNewa9EQUemIr10qvE8lf4QwpD6a3KOZYvT2YvBHrzofO2cRMe90X0vjSLPxXonMcQTasylwHbcoy2y1KaRuUZVABhk31G7QTzo4dky6d6SC(vH60GTHQ47Qxf2fobLbDdg01G7Q2YkwzD2ruGEnRWyh3vXkTfOZYcbiXE8bo1q9fx7xfQZoGYUgCxTnYwdgJFnRxfRhKBvIn34j3vxXYkoSGdhm4WbbVvCx1cLmTzm4JQ8xdURc7W6aRZoIcu0z5AWDwUgCxTKnihLqlMuzPe)kGrmQMgQY)yas4J)YLuKJEkWhtQ(oKY1pj6jkDB1NoF6siXMT49KqXyUM1RwYgKJsOftQSuIFfWigvtdv5Fmaj8XF5skYrFs0tu62QpD(0Lqci2XdN9NekgZvXAaaBSMss9RUEvlDQIV0XDWVkuNd3b)QnjdFh8R2EA8d(vBlv5XDWVk0bih2H1bNLRb3vlzdYL4xbmIr10qv(DPOu0AlsrP4lxsro6tcOGyPYLCs0Uzq(1SE1s2GCj(vaJyunnuLFxkkfT2Iuuk(YLuKJEmaj8X)KylwWB9AGC1s2GCj(vaJyunnuLFxkkfT2Iuuk(YLuKJEmaj8X)KacKn2HPWxJ9RwYgKlXVcyeJQPHQ8pgGe(4pFmP67BkH8Scdthb6FsujgoGnsuO(GiUMnxTKnixIFfWigvtdv5Fmaj8XF5skYrFsaXUDiqUgyUAjBqUe)kGrmQMgQY)yas4J)YLuKJ(KawQYXpKj6Ak8vlzdYL4xbmIr10qv(xUKIC0JbiHp(NeqwHuy8UMTxTKnixIFfWigvtdv5F5skYrpFmP67Wuc5tIvyGGdMnxdExTKnixIFfWigvtdv5F5skYrpgGe(4pFmP672lx)KylU11RbhwUAjBqUe)kGrmQMgQY)uajGBFm(lxsro6XaKWh)tInB3y1L4xbmIr10qv(hjGBFm(lxsro6XaKWh)PaFmP67qkH8jH9TyX(MZVk0KlGEprOZY1G7QL(05tp1KCHe)C5W99RaIPt(DnRxTKnixIFfWigvtdv5FkOfOtUJ7tIviRWG32RbYvlzdYL4xbmIr10qv(hjGB3GiOT8pjwx3UcdwUg7xTKnixIFfWigvtdv5FKaUDZy8xUKIC0ZhtQ(oKsiFsyFlwSV5A2C1s2GCj(zeJQPHQ87WsvojQ50FKaUpjQ50PkVenuEcNC651aZvlzdYL43kKamOey7S)iMo5tbC5W9ibC7gM3npFmP67qkx)(jbC7gM3npFmP67qkx)KaID8Wz)Ak8vlzdYrj0IjvwkXVvibyqjW2z)rmDYNc4YH7rc42nmVBEkWhtQ(oKY1VFsa3UH5DZtb(ys13HuU(jXMT49KaID8Wz)A2E1s2GCj(vaJyunnuL)XaKWh)tInBH5AW7QLSb5s8RagXOAAOk)JbiHp(Neqhyt2LOGAlmikqp)QqtUOTPjhuEwUgCxTedkL4xbmIr10qv(DPOu0AlsrP4lxsro6tcRbuojAhy8ZVQLovXx6Rh8Rw9eBOkgL5uGEvO3PGo1xC12sv(1d(vHEpHDyDWz58Rwiaj8XV2p)AwplxdURwYgKJsOftQSuIFfWigvtdv5F5skYrpf4JjvFhs56Ne9eLUT6tNpDjKyZw8EsOymxZ6vlzdYrj0IjvwkXVcyeJQPHQ8VCjf5Opj6jkDB1NoF6sibe74HZ(tcfJ5QynaGnwtjP(vxVAHaKWh)A)QqDoCh8R2Km8DWVA7PXp4xTTuLh3b)QqtUOTPjhuEwUgCxTKnixIFfWigvtdv53LIsrRTifLIVCjf5Opjwx3UcdmNFvlDQIV0xp4xTTuLF9GFvOjxa9EIqNLRb3vl9PZNEQj5cj(5YH77xbetN87AwVAjBqUe)kGrmQMgQY)uqlqNCh3NeRqwHbVTxdKRwYgKlXVcyeJQPHQ8psa3UbrqB5FsSUUDfgSCn2VAjBqUe)kGrmQMgQY)ibC7MX4VCjf5ONpMu9DiLq(KW(wSyFZ1S5QLSb5s8Zigvtdv53HLQCsuZP)ibCFsuZPtvEjAO8eo50ZRbMRwYgKlXVvibyqjW2z)rmDYNc4YH7rc42nmVBE(ys13HuU(9tc42nmVBE(ys13HuU(jbe74HZ(1u4RwYgKJsOftQSuIFRqcWGsGTZ(Jy6KpfWLd3JeWTByE38uGpMu9DiLRF)KaUDdZ7MNc8XKQVdPC9tInBX7jbe74HZ(1S9QLSb5s8RagXOAAOk)JbiHp(NeB2cZ1G3vlzdYL4xbmIr10qv(hdqcF8pjGoWMSlrb1wyquGE(vREInufJYCkqVk07uqN6lUQLovXx64o4xf69e2H1bNLZVk0bih2H1bNLRb3vlzdYL4xbmIr10qv(DPOu0AlsrP4lxsro6tcOGyPYLCs0Uzq(1SE1s2GCj(vaJyunnuLFxkkfT2Iuuk(YLuKJEmaj8X)KylwWB9AGC1s2GCj(vaJyunnuLFxkkfT2Iuuk(YLuKJEmaj8X)KacKn2HPWxJ9RwYgKlXVcyeJQPHQ8pgGe(4pFmP67BkH8Scdthb6FsujgoGnsuO(GiUMnxTKnixIFfWigvtdv5Fmaj8XF5skYrFsaXUDiqUgyUAjBqUe)kGrmQMgQY)yas4J)YLuKJ(KawQYXpKj6Ak8vlzdYL4xbmIr10qv(xUKIC0JbiHp(NeqwHuy8UMTxTKnixIFfWigvtdv5F5skYrpFmP67Wuc5tIvyGGdMnxdExTKnixIFfWigvtdv5F5skYrpgGe(4pFmP672lx)KylU11RbhwUAjBqUe)kGrmQMgQY)uajGBFm(lxsro6XaKWh)tInB3y1L4xbmIr10qv(hjGBFm(lxsro6XaKWh)PaFmP67qkH8jH9TyX(MZp)8RwXozfSnUM1nBVkuW4eG(vlijAbYtYZp)oa

Usage Information

Mod:Alt - AOE with Mind Sear and Searing Nightmare if Talented if Searing Nightmare is not Talented will use Mind Sear as filler casting higher priorty spells when possible.
Mod:Shift - Active Void Eruption manualy cast Boon of the Ascended if Kyrian after you enter Void Form for high burst dmg.
Mod:Ctrl - Apply dots to mouseover or target if no mouseover.
Macro will automatically apply dots on new target but will not reapply them automatically. Just hold Ctrl when Shadow Word: Pain is at 5 seconds left to reapply dots
Ascended Blast is in the macro for the kyrians out there. Manually cast Boon of the Ascended and Ascended Blast will fire off. If your not Kyrian using this macro wont effect your rotation.
Will cast Mind Bomb @target, Void Torrent @target or Shadow Crash @cursor if any of those talents are chosen.
This Macro will not cancel Void Torrent channeling.

This macro contains 2 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.41.

• Raids use version 1
  • Normal Dungeons use version 1
  • Heroic Dungeons use version 1
  • Mythic Dungeons use version 1
  • Timewalking Dungeons use version 1
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use version 1
  • The Default macro is 2

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Shadow Word: Pain, Fade, Vampiric Touch, Shadowform, Void Eruption, Mind Sear

Main Sequence: Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Post Macro: Shadow Word: Death, Smite, Mind Blast, Devouring Plague, Shadowfiend, Psychic Scream, Void Torrent, Mind Sear

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Shadow Word: Pain, Fade, Vampiric Touch, Shadowform, Void Eruption, Mind Sear

Main Sequence: Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch

KeyRelease: Void Bolt

Post Macro: Shadow Word: Death, Smite, Mind Blast, Devouring Plague, Shadowfiend, Psychic Scream, Void Torrent, Mind Sear

4 Likes

This looks amazing! Iโ€™m going to try it out as soon as I can.

Thanks for sharing.

So when you hit shift to activate void eruption do you continue to hold it down to cast the void bolts or just release it after the initial void eruption

1 Like

just release it. The macro should use void bolt without hold it. If you hold it down it will stop the rest of the rotation. Sometimes it will start casting other spells first and miss a global. Sometimes it will start channeling mind flay then cast void bolt to break channeling. When you see void bolt about to come of cooldown you can hold down shift to force cast it as soon as it comes of cooldown. Some times i do that

Here is a video during the first void form i only pressed shift ones to force it cause it wasent casting fast enough. During the second i was holding shift as void bolt came off cd.

Ctrl mouse over isnt working for some reason

Are you using the Misery talent or no

Reimport the new macro from top post. I made an edit to macro that might fix the issue for you

imported the macro today brand new and it isnt casting anything on 20ms. Do you have a recommended talent path maybe thats whats wrong with mine

try to delete macro and then create macro. No matter the talents you chose the macro should still start with casting dots

This macro clips the mind Flay and spamming Vampiric Touch a lot. other wise its good

its supose to clip mind flay. Mind flay is a filler spell as in only use when other spells are all on cooldown. And how is it spamming vampiric touch It only cast it once per target for me.

ok finally got it to spam vampiric touch. Seems to only do it sometimes if i tab target to apply vt to a group
ill see what i can do.

The best way to combat this is to use the ctrl mod key and mouseover to apply dots to adds Ive tried many configurations and still sometimes it will start spamming vampiric touch. I have never seen it spam vt without tabbing targets. My personal macro i use does not auto cast dots at start of fight. I have 2 macros to manually apply dots.

1 Like

Amazing macro. Was using your previous version and worked great. i went with venthyr so I just replaced ascended blast with mindgames, but thatโ€™s great you updated it for venthyr. Altho shift wasnโ€™t activating void eruption, but its probably something with my key bind setting. Iโ€™m using shift+1-9 for other skill i just removed that line from keypress and just cast it manually. I was having issues with vampiric touch and shadow word:pain taking awhile to cast with the Ctrl:mod. so ill see how the update turns out. Keep up the great work

2 Likes

Hello

/cast [nochanneling,mod:shift] Void Eject << No.

I removed all the shift, ctrl, alt, keys, but only the shift mod donโ€™t worksโ€ฆ

in gse options in the macro reset tab click the button to clear keybindings see if that helps

I did it your way, not yet.

Yea just updated the macro and noticed it would constantly spam VT during Mouseover. I still need to do some more testing, but currently using searing nightmare talent @20ms, razer 0.02s macro button set to continuous playback toggled on/off.

I love this macro because if it can apply mouseover VT+SWP very quickly i can dump misery

for me it seems happen randomly. I cant tell if its because ctrl needs to be pressed and released at the right time , a target reset issue, or if its a GSE brain fart issue

-fresh new target
-Main focused dummy VT first and then SWP
-1st mouseover dummy would apply SWP and VT
-2nd dummy it would start to spam VT no SWP

Second attempt
-refreshed the target
-Main dummy VT first then SWP was applied a bit slower than previous attempt
-1st mouseover dummy would apply SWP and VT
-2nd dummy SWP and VT applied successfully.
-Mouseover to main dummy to refresh Dots and the VT spam would start again.

Third attempt
-reset target
-back to the issue on my first attempt
-noticed when i held ctrl it would cast mind blast sometimes or mind flay in the middle of the VT spam. just wish it would use SWP lol

I cant seem to find a pattern. It just feels randomly at times. i was doing it with a group of 5 small dummies and it VT spammed into the 3rd target. ยฏ_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

I know my post wont help but was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.
I might just do what you do and keep the Mouseover on another macro

to be honest i use seperate in game macros on seperate keybinds to apply dots and dont have the dots in the gse macro that i personally use.
I think ill try making a seperate gse macro for dots and use ctrl to call that macro so there is no vampiric touch castsequence in the main macro. That should solve the vt spamming issues.

VT

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Vampiric Touch
SW:P
#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Shadow Word: Pain

1 Like

Thanks for the answer.

Iโ€™m playing a game in Korea.

I want to use your macro to play the game comfortably.

I want to do it like the video, but the MOD key is not applied.

I havenโ€™t solved the MOD part yet.

So I copied the macro like below.

I am wondering if it is what I received.

key press

/targetenemy [dead][noharm]
/cast [nochanneling,noform:1] ์–ด๋‘ ์˜ ํ˜•์ƒ
/cast [nochanneling,mod:shift] ๊ณตํ—ˆ ๋ฐฉ์ถœ
/cast [nochanneling,mod:alt,exists,talent:3/3] ์ •์‹  ๋ถˆํƒœ์šฐ๊ธฐ
/cast [channeling:Mind Sear,mod] ๋ถˆํƒ€๋Š” ์•…๋ชฝ
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead,mod:ctrl,talent:3/2][mod:ctrl,talent:3/2] ํกํ˜ˆ์˜ ์†๊ธธ
/castsequence [@mouseover,harm,nodead,mod:ctrl,notalent:3/2][mod:ctrl,notalent:3/2] ์–ด๋‘ ์˜ ๊ถŒ๋Šฅ: ๊ณ ํ†ต, ํกํ˜ˆ์˜ ์†๊ธธ
/castsequence [nochanneling,exists,notalent:3/2] reset=target ํกํ˜ˆ์˜ ์†๊ธธ, ์–ด๋‘ ์˜ ๊ถŒ๋Šฅ: ๊ณ ํ†ต, nul; [nochanneling,exists,talent:3/2] reset=target ํกํ˜ˆ์˜ ์†๊ธธ, nul

Sequence
/use [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists] Void Bolt
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists] Ascended Blast
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists,combat] ํŒŒ๋ฉธ์˜ ์—ญ๋ณ‘
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists,combat] ์ •์‹  ๋ถ„์—ด
/cast [nochanneling,combat,talent:5/3,@cursor] ๋ถ€์ •ํ•œ ํญ๋ฐœ
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] ๊ณตํ—ˆ๊ดด๋ฌผ
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] ์ •์‹  ์กฐ์ž‘
/cast [nochanneling,exists,combat] ์–ด๋‘ ์˜ ๊ถŒ๋Šฅ: ์ฃฝ์Œ
/cast [nochanneling,exists,talent:6/3] Void Torrent
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists,combat,talent:4/2] ์˜ํ˜ผ์˜ ์ ˆ๊ทœ
/cast [nochanneling,nomod:alt,exists,combat] ์ •์‹ ์˜ ์ฑ„์ฐ; [nochanneling,mod:alt,exists,combat,notalent:3/3] ์ •์‹  ๋ถˆํƒœ์šฐ๊ธฐ
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists,combat] ํŒŒ๋ฉธ์˜ ์—ญ๋ณ‘

Key Release
/cast [combat] ์†Œ์‹ค
/cast [combat] ๋งˆ๋ ฅ ์ฃผ์ž…
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists] ํŒŒ๋ฉธ์˜ ์—ญ๋ณ‘