Improved Resto Macros

Make an @cursor macro and cast it manually.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out these healing macros. I use a macro as tank and dps on various toons without issue. However, when it comes to nearly all healing macros I run into some issues. For instance, this macro, will not cast any of the dps spells while pressing “ctrl”. It will run through every single one of the healing spells just fine though.

I am currently using a SteelSeries mouse with this macro on F8 and set to toggle on/off. I have also used both a Logitech and Razer mouse in the past with other similar macros, and I just can’t seem to get them to work as intended. What am I doing wrong here? When I press the “ctrl” key the macro just stops.

@Tacolibre

Could you PM me that dps macro everyone was asking for?

@tacolibre
hey could u either post the dps macro you are using with resto, or PM me it.
Thanks
i have been asked to heal now so need somthing to kill stuff

How is this working for Antorus?
Anyone running it for guild raiding on HC that have some success to share?

did anyone ever get the dps macro that he was talking about if so can u post it

DPS is llike you just press CTRL - but make sure to not mouse over anyone or any player frame - if you do - you will not dps

The weird thing about @focus in the macros is, if you set yourself to focus it works lol ! if you set anyone else it doesnt, its weird as hell haha

having a bit more trouble with the macro, its dropping cloudburst, but instantly recalling the totem
not sure how i can fix it

thats exactly what i do is mark my self as focus