Is my macro for Toolkit working fine?

First, I’m sorry if I’m breaking any forum rules with my post about another addon, if I’m doing it I ask the admins to alert me about my failure, I apologize if I did it in any way.

Once you’ve downloaded GSE and can’t get it set up or working,
I downloaded the Toolkit and studied many macros that I saw around here with many comments and even interacted with some but I was not successful in operating our GSE.

Hi guys, I’m new to topics around here, and I’ve recently returned to playing wow because of this new expansion.
And I’ve always played Monk and I love that class, I can’t be so happy with another.
Having said all that, I ended up downloading the Toolkit and creating my 2 standard macros in the class and that is pushing and holding pretty well everything I’ve done so far.

I haven’t done another mythical yet, just a test on a 0 but with a satisfactory result.

Without further ado I will humbly show what I did and that so far it’s working for me,
but I’m open to healthy discussions and tips to improve.

Macro: 1

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift, @player] Exploding Keg
/cast [mod:alt, @player] Bone Powder Brew
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Keg Smash, Jade Rushing Wind, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Crane Spinning Kick, Purifying Brew
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Touch of Death, Expel Arme, Tiger’s Palm, Spinning Crane Kick, Healing Elixir, Celestial Brew, Blackout Kick
/startattack
/cast touch of death

Macro: 2

#showtooltip
/cast Expel Evil
/cast Celestial Brew
/cast Healing Elixir

What did you think?

this isnt a GSE only site far as i can tell. its just almost all of us use it cuz its such a great addon.

4 Likes