Issue/problem with the translation

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, it is the case that a portion of the macro is not translated to the language the client is playing. This means that the macro variables are not translated into the respective national language. Everything else in the sequence is translated directly upon import and is correctly adopted.

Now, since some macro creators place a high value on encryption, I can no longer manually edit these “incorrect” entries. This means that the variables are not usable, rendering the entire macro unusable.

Is there a setting or some trick I haven’t noticed so far? Or is it just that these parts are not translated?

1 Like

Same problem on German Client, all works fine only spells in variables seems not to be translated. very sad

The issue with translation isn’t as straight forward as you think. I describe the possible scenarios in Not all variables are translated. -- May need an updated macro from source · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · Discussion #1003 · GitHub

I welcome any suggestions there or on this change request that relates to this issue: [ENH] New Disable Editor mode: Restriction for Sequence, but not Variables · Issue #1389 · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · GitHub