Its better than Nothing

Sup. I am generally running solo or lfr since I don’t really have time to commit to raids and serious dungeons. I set this up to provide consistent dps and reliable survivability. My ilvl is 433, nothing special. I do not use AHK. I am over here hitting the button with my finger over and over…I have no clue what my finger’s MS is.

Please keep all of that in mind when you start telling me how bad this sucks. I can do my black empire dailies with no problem, in lfr I am in the middle somewhere. My dots probably get refreshed far too often and my talents are all wrong…don’t care.

If you want to give it a swing, go for it. This is working really well for me so I am happy with it. I run with the little demon dog because I don’t need the tank demon and I like having an interrupt

Enjoy.

dSdkcaWsrLERe12iYmLaZgQ6Wa3us5xk13Gsdtv2jP2l1UvY(j8tjv)vI0VLQbckzOssdgPHRQCqjIhlYXqCCrfTqrjwkOu3tuOLRORPQ6PcltH1jkyIsPMkitgQmDuxuc1vff5YQCDq1gfLQTkkPnlHSDrP8rrfMLOktts8zjOrkkQZbfJgu8mI6KIQACK0PjX5LIEoK7kLCBPWMyiRjoAxhQ021Hknh1RhfB9WqoGa4VfJCiltgJXWr7RiaC8S1ehz(W)5itF4a8Htq)3YV945i(Uu(TTEi97Oe4mm9PJsy(wSsFbRI7lW0rnqA2Z6nrk9fYqwtmK1eh7eaXOlNWVv6eubDEOJZidMfESGkOyuF5jOeSJ8eujzYtY6HJDcGybTIkrLyTSJDcGybTIkrLyDfh7eaXc649tWIX6Fh7eaXcQ8J8uTwYXobqSGoKQqEswJ1XobqSGktEsyEwR6yNaiwqLWQIXrb9(xbknuyh)oY9Ac7d)bqNHm7i3Rz15HqgYAIJDcGybT8Q)DClbvcdX6HJndMfE8TUgnf0YRomGzJwLXDaCTSw2XobqSGwUrhxgqWOue3sqhYdjSpZoQ2rCnqA2nK1eh7eaXc649tuFMDuDE1aPz3qMDe89LD4ReR0xoQov6tfUPzZoQbwWb4ZFX3mB3Iv6lNfZMTb

Usage Information
Updated 5/30/20

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.8.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Summon Felhunter, Shadow Bolt

Main Sequence: Corruption, Haunt, Reaping Flames, Mortal Coil, Agony, Siphon Life, Phantom Singularity, Deathbolt, Unstable Affliction

Post Macro: Summon Darkglare

2 Likes

Thanks kindly for this! Working great for me running at 70ms myself.

Hows is yalls ilvl and dps for this just curious cuz I wanna try it out

I posted my Ilvl in the post, 433, my dps is 20K ish