Izzeri coming back to game after a 6 month break

I took an extended break from the game, I am sure all of my macros are out of date and need updating. I was wondering if there was any of my old macros people want me to work on first? I am sure wife will have a few that she will want me to work on. Just let me know, and I will do my best to look at them when I have time.

5 Likes

BM hunter, Gaurdian, I really like ur macros, can’t wait to try them out.

2 Likes

I will work on them when I get the time. Need to see everything that changed in the game. Glad that you liked them. Hopefully it won’t be to long before I have them updated

1 Like

Your Feral Druid macros! They need love too!

1 Like

will try to get them working

Been a busy morning, wife has not seen me play yet just working on macros lol. Still have to get to the Hunter macro. I will try and fit that in tomorrow or in next few days.

Wellcone back :slight_smile: We need more good macros :wink:

2 Likes

Would move to see the prot warrior updated love your macros

1 Like

will add it to the list

Finally got around to BM macro this morning, I updated the guardian macro. I still want to run it some more to see if I can squeeze a little out of it .

1 Like

Updated the warrior macro, a talent change is in there. sorry took so long was having internet issues for a while

1 Like

Updated the feral macro again want to take more time on this one. see if there is things I want to change in it. It is still on my list

2 Likes