Izzerri Arms Warrior Execute build 10/12/2022

it has it in there I will test it

1 Like

Awesome i do like it but hoping to improve for mythics and raiding

Btw macro been amazing xD hopefully able to use this in M+ and raiding contents but keep up awesome work

ty, trying to make and share as many as I can, as time permits.

1 Like

Izzi,

I’ve been trying out both your Arms and Prot macros, and they’ve worked very well for me! However, I still don’t think I quite understand how it all works. Is there somewhere on this site where I can find definitions for “Pre Macro, KeyPress, Main Sequence, KeyRelease, Post Macro?” It seems that all of the macros shared on this forum use these terms. Is this just referring to the single key the macro is assigned to and what skills will be used if you hold down the key versus release the key?

Thanks!

link to people talking about your question.

1 Like

I’m having this Issue too, not 100% but my rage seems to always be near full, and sometimes I just auto attack instead of using any moves.

I will have to revisit this macro been a minute since I been on my warriors

I logged on for a short period of time. I am not seeing the rage issue. I do need to check this out this macro a little more, since I do not play my warriors at this time. If others are having this issue just let me know, I will try and make time to look at it more.

How would one remove execute and add Condemn?

Don’t need to, they translate to the same thing. If you make a macro in game and use execute instead of condemn, it will use condemn cause execute gets replaced by condemn

Oh right, duh! Thanks. I failed there haha

Please have a MACRO ON THE NEW GSSE 2.6.42

i will have to do that. thank you

Up-dated today 1/30/2021

Please have a MACRO ON THE NEW GSSE 2.6.43

I have the latest gse. Should have up-dated

says it is imported from 2.6.43 now. see if that works for you

Still not working ?

Have you tried deleting old izzerri arms and reloaded it? Says right in description uploaded from gse 2.6.43. GSE added that to the description so it appears to be exported from the right version of GSE.