Izzerri Demonology 12/31/2021 part two

Updated the macro Added a 2nd version to have a manual cast of demonbolt, Put it on CTRL mod remove shadowfury on version 2

Also added suggested pet commands and added curse of weakness that will reapply when you switch targets and will not spam cast causing GCD

1 Like

Forgot to add fel domination in last update, so macro should cast fel domination if your pet is dead while you are in combat so you get an instant pet.

1 Like

thanks for the update, it plays really smooth. I have been using it in twisting corridors, so the instant cast really helps a lot for the pet summon.

1 Like

love the macro. i just use shift instead of control. otherwise, your macro makes demo fun again.

2 Likes

any updates to this? i love playing demo

New version for demo, will be working on it on and off. Many others to work on, let me know issues you are having of suggestions to make it work better.

This is great news. I’ve been using yours since the 1st version. Thank you.

Still toying with this one, hope to fine tune it more.

I messed with it a bit, everything keeps getting clipped. Odd. I found GSSE 2 so much easier to diagnose problems with.

yeah, still learning it myself. I plan on working on it more, been having internet issues last week waiting on them to check the lines in the area so I don’t keep going off line. But will work on it more when I have a chance.

Let me know if you need any help testing things. I’m pretty bored with SL. Here is my Armory for reference what I’m working with. My latency at home is usually from 60-80ms to world and server. I use a few different talents than you do.

My Armory

Note, I don’t do raids or mythic+ crap. I’m a world wanderer. Casual.

Updated with a newer version. give it a shot, still field testing myself, but so far is working better.

Think I have updated this 5 times this morning trying to fine tune it. Let me know what you think.

It’s definitely better! After about a minute it looks like it started to get pauses when trying to cast dread stalkers because there wasn’t 2 soul shards. It sat there for about 6 to 8 seconds just trying to cast that instead of skipping over.

I prefer demonic str as a talent and also the passive inner demons. It’s smooth with fewer cooldowns to watch over. (I know it’s note the best).

Should not have that much of a delay, but it can pause a little trying to cast things that are not ready to cast. Are you running with the talents that I recommend for the macro, makes a difference since dreads are sometimes free to cast. I will be working on it more. I think it is going in the right direction for sure. I want to stream line it it is about 203 lines of commands.

Yes. The talents you recommend are also the best and what most better players use. I’m pretty geared out now on my toon, with ilvl 240. crit 22, haste 25 and mastery 36. Only stabilizing at about 4.5k after the initial bursts. I honestly think that gear scaling hit me. When I jumped from 236 to 240, my dps seems to have dropped on all specs :frowning:

Updated macro to use more soul strikes and implosions. Still reducing dead periods. But it is getting better, I hope lol.

I’ll give it a try! I’ve been using Destruction lately because it’s been so much better with the macro I made. But my favorite spec is Demonology.

cool let me know what you think and or suggest

It’s just not liking something about me I think. Maybe my haste, my internet speed. Something. Take a look at this modification of one of yours using different talents. I don’t get any pauses with this and DPS is getting close to the SIM.

dKuSlaakrLQofHKAwIYUevYVeOHrPCmuzzc6zeQPriUguLTbv13eQACevCoOqwhrLgOOsXbvclekOhkf1efQCrLiBujQ6JqHAKIkvoPsQvkf5LOkZekXnHsANI8tOOgkuQLkuEkKPsjxvjk2kuGVsiLZQevwlHeVvu1DLc7f8xLO0GvCyuwSsYJLQjJQ6YK2SOIptugTu60u1Qfvk9Ab0SvQBdv2Tk)MkdxihNqswobpxvtxY1PuTDcP67cW4jQ68ez9qrMpf7hzGdSGehGwlkIYsXITEzJBjSI5eMXcMX4LdsHGfGSWCZqcJSXzdpaHf2xlteFwP8buOTqoUWW45cXtoCCaAPlhNqxB2HlIvSv(TVKameqyL1fCpybjoWcqyatWZwT1hSaepvkMUv2RGfK4auWo7lAYFUEl7oD7pzz0OY7)6BqdYzFtdQe8bQqkeqb7SVOj)56TS70T)KLrJkV)RVbnnZ2BAItqz8)ITdufEOaepvcBb9FWcsCakyN9fn5pxKwzNR3YUt3(twdAwEDttCoC(JvE3bPqafSZ(IM8NlsRSZ1Bz3PB)jRbni74W5oAenbw1kZotGpKedOGrAXQI1desIaOGftqMw6P4KOj)5Azc4Aaj8auWo7lAYFUEl7oD7pzz4C8L736ZPAqZACr6X3FYOPzwX(sWf1QqcFaf0(R0K)C9w2D62FYYW54l3EjSBqdnRXfTDV3DqkEafSZ(IM8NR3YUt3(twgohF5Y2vdAItG5pAWIphfkOa0IE5D3dwqIdSGehGidz4PsylO)tgYaPqafSZ(IgXCHIWXbjXaImKHNkft3k7vYqgazjfPaArV8UdkifcwqIdqKHm8ujSf0)jdzGuiGc2zFrt(Z1Bz3PB)jlJgvE)xFdAcXxeB4fpKediYqgEQumDRSxjdzaKLuKcOf9Y7oOGKyWcsCaImKHNkHTG(pzidKcbuWo7lAYFUEl7oD7pzz0OY7)6BqdNnreZHpKediYqgEQumDRSxjdzaKLuKcOf9Y7oOGKiGfK4aliXbiYqgEQe2c6)KHmqkeqb7SVOj)56TS70T)KL1D4wXQmAu59F9nOHZMiI5WhsIbezidpvkMUv2RKHmaYsksb0IE5DhuqkeSGehGidz4PsylO)tgYaPqafSZ(IM8NR3YUt3(twgnDhUvSkJgvE)xFdA4SHhx8IajXaImKHNkft3k7vYqgazjfPaArV8UdkijgSGehGidz4PsylO)tgYaPqafSZ(IM8NR3YUt3(tww3HBfRYOrL3)13GgoBIiMdFijgqKHm8uPy6wzVsgYailPifql6L3DqbjraliXbiYqgEQe2c6)KHmqkeqb7SVOj)56TS70T)KLrt3HBfRYOrL3)13GgoB4XfViqsmGidz4PsX0TYELmKbqwsrkGw0lV7Gcs4bwqIdqKHm8ujSf0)jdzGuiGc2zFrt(Z1Bz3PB)jRbn4lh8HKyargYWtLIPBL9kzidGSKIuaTOxE3bfKWhSaewrqIto2SbilPifqyZS)kuqkEWcsCaImKHNkHTG(pzidKcbuWo7lAYFUEl7oD7pznOjeFr4IxoqsmGidz4PsX0TYELmKbqwsrkGw0lV7GcsYbSaewrqcpBaYsksbe2m7VcfKWiWcsCaImKHNkHTG(pzidKcbuWVCrD2x(tgKediYqgEQumDRSxjdzaKLuKcOf9Y7oOGeNnWcsCaImKHNkHTG(pzidKcbuWo7lAYFUEl7oD7pzzDhUvSkJgvE)xFdA4SjIyo8HKyargYWtLIPBL9kzidGSKIuaTOxE3bfK44aliXbiYqgEQe2c6)KHmqkeqb7SVEvuzxVUst(Z1Bz3PB)jlJMUd3kwLrJkV)RVbnH4JhNCIpJMq8JNlEoijgqKHm8uPy6wzVsgYailPifql6L3DqbilPifqyX5IaumnszfK4aeQ0OL3(1lV7aesfv21R8SnuqcpWcsCaImKHNkHTG(pzidKcbuWo7lAYFUEl7oD7pzzDhUvSkJgvE)xFdA4SjIyo8HKyargYWtLIPBL9kzidGSKIuaTOxE3bfuaA9TYUFxyatWZwT1hSaKLG)culoadbKLG)cuRqyfuqbfGWy0syGk8E3bjX2WdpajAklWf2fypybfGWQwS4yfdSaKfBRx9aIlJlJllmlmtCwiGWk7SZ2RVsfeD9kV7ameqlSxToba5XeMubbpGAEZ(FDCqcJa0sxooHU2SdxeRyR8BFjbyiGSWCZqcJSXzdpafNMdZ(UGehGYD6ocqIZ4Y4YcZcZcZcPMOMSA9pn(Nggn4C89IUx5tZAmHjvWtdwzDbxUOHMf7nnvRstltGpnb4ecKMaypn8DNsZkjAwJjmLrZAAYT2)IgCo((C8kFA8fnLJMaCcbsta(QLgCobLMi2)ErxPPyB9QNg2XNg3PpnRPz7duZfn0GCz0W2BAQw2f4tJmhnLJM1ycts5IAIAcNJVC)wFofnRXfPhF)jJMMzf7lbxuRen5(El7KP0uoAKC2fErn1eohF5Y2fnXjW8hnyXNJsnHZXxUnBfdl0Sgx029E3rnfZ(LBcXZgUNAAj5Jubpo9k2MgM9YrtoEbLg(ko3TYTlAcOvpA8fn(NgbLXxIMYrtN9f1eowxWrta(9MMo7lAShrZPbqtKw0eqRE0ejO)R8ZOzL9IgFo0i5SttRBZNMQvPzL9QChn8DbC0uTknD2x0eGFVPrMw003(OiLFUO5D0ejO)td74tJGUv2R0uoAKPfnmAonaAI0kxakXWPaATOiklfl26LnULWkMtyglygJxoaHf2xlteFwP8buOTqooUqB2cdflsiGqrAFDCqkeF8bKOPSaxyxG9GfuacJrlHbQW7DhKeBdp8GckOaaa

Usage Information

This is a modivied Izzeri Macro. All the hard work was done by Izz, I just modified it to work with more passive talents and ones I like. So, all thanks go to Izzy.

mod:shift Impending Catastrophy (change to yours)
mod:alt Drain Life
mod:CTRL Implosion
Run@250ms
Experimental auto fire demonbolt when it is ready to cast
macro will cast up new pet when pressed, but if you hold the button down the cast will get clipped. so press and release to get a new pet.

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.0.55.