Izzerri feral ST 12/30/2021

srry for late answer, I think it works nice now.

1 Like

just tested it for a good 20 mins hitting a dummie at level 60 with an ilvl that sucks (hey just dinged dont judgeā€¦) and according to my logs the bleeds never fell off, which is awesome! going to do a bit more testdriving on my lower druid to see how it all works in dungeons etc

I tired to put in macros for all sorts of levels. Not many leveling macros. Hope it works well for you.

still works very well. tried it in pvp. ty

Up dated this macro to new version of gse. Made no major changes, if there are thing that you want added or causing issues just let me know.

Noticed that in the leveling variants of this macro there is Primal Wrath starting at level 11, Iā€™m not logged on right now to check but thought that was a level 45 talent choice?

Also I may be misunderstanding a sequence that lists -

KeyPress
/castsequence [nochanneling,combat,exists,talent:6/2] reset=combat Rake, Thrash, Swipe, Shred, Rip, Shred, Shred, Swipe, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Thrash, Swipe, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Swipe, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite; [nochanneling,combat,exists,talent:6/3] Rake, Thrash, Swipe, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Shred, Swipe, Primal Wrath, Rake, Swipe, Thrash, Shred, Ferocious Bite
KeyRelease

Seems to indicate a /castsequence starting off using talent 6/2 which would be Brutal Slash but Iā€™m not seeing that listed in the rotation. Also has the Brutal Slash 6/2 in the KeyPress portion, but didnā€™t see Brutal Slash listed in the sequence. Could just be me not knowing enough about making the macros so maybe donā€™t stab me in the eye if Iā€™m missing something :smiley:

I will have to take a look at it

Brutal Slash replaces Swipe. WoW API (so therefore GSE) will show the unmodified spell name. You mar or may not see the difference when you view the compiled template.

Would it be replacing it by level 11 though? Also has 6/3 and 6/2 utilized within the same macro, would that mean the processing is adept enough to determine which is present and use that over the talent not specced?

It will use swipe until you select the talent at level 45. It would probably also skip that entire line until you have selected a talent from the 6th row.

I would swap around the sequence so that [talent:6/3] was in the first conditional (it drops Rip from the rotation) and then make the second part have the whole cast sequence. That would keep the step from failing before a user gets the level 45 talent.

WoW macro conditionals do this. /cast [if this, and this, and this] Do this;[else if this] Do this instead.

minor adjustments to macro

Is there a way of removing the trinket use? I love the macro in pvp works verry welā€¦ Only it pops my trinks insta :s

go into gse and unclick the trinkets at the bottom, there are little boxes make sure they are clear

I donā€™t see any little boxes? :slight_smile:

give me one sec I will update macro. let me log into game and I will remove the trinket use.

OK updated macro trinket use has been removed

in the future, just to help you out if you have this issue, go to the tab with the version you are using and scroll all the way down and there should be boxes for you to select or unselect trinkets.
But honestly I am not sure why I had them on in the first place. So glad I removed them lol

thank you verry much!

no problem, glad I could help enjoy. and if you have any suggestions just let me know.

Wellā€¦ So far this macro is amazing for pvp! Only thing missing is the use of Moonfire and feral frenzy cus those are currently the meta talents to run with as Necrolord Ferals