Izzerri feral ST 12/30/2021

yes i am 60 and have all my talents and spells ahk? i don’t know what that is

do you manually spam the button?

yes sorry very much so lol i’m disabled so your macros make it so i can play and very much needed! And thank you for trying to help!

no worries not much help not sure what else to try, maybe try deleting the macro and reinstalling it maybe . if it still fails try enabling debug in gse so see if it catches a error.

This macro feels very good, it keeps the dots up very well, I am very happy with it.

1 Like

I’m having some trouble with it to where it constantly flashes ‘You are in shapeshift form’, and doesn’t seem to hit shred very often. Shred should be near the top of my list of damaging abilities and it isn’t even on the top five according to Details. Any idea what that could be?

I will have to look at it, but if you have brutal slash it replaces shred in the macro

Brutal Slash replaces Swipe, not Shred. I’m meaning this:

my bad I will look at it this morning

No worries, and thank you.

I replied right before I went to sleep last night was a long day, lol. I should have been rested and not running on fumes before I replied. I just opened the macro. it shows that it has shreds in the macro and should be going off once between finishers.

I will look at the timing and see if I add more shreds in if it will effect the bleed timers. I want to make sure I have all the bleeds going off as long as they can be

ok I up-dated macro, I pushed the timers on the bleeds out, it was refreshing them to early. I added more shreds in it and should not have any hang ups waiting on brutal slash timers. Let me know what you think

Hello,

Thank you for your work. Can you put a Warcraft Log carry to compare the data? I use Elfy’s macro, and I reach 66% of my ilvl, hardly better … probably due to certain situations (proc apex, crit rate…)

Thank’s ! Feral are the best !

I have not used Elfy’s macro, they normally make good macros. And I am not sure how mine compares to theirs. Are you seeing only 66% with mine also?

I am not sure if you are asking me to run a log comparing mine to elfy’s macro?

I am open to suggestions to make the macro better, you you have any ideas, I will be glad to check it out.

So far this is the strongest Feral Macro in the Feral section. I have tried them all with recommended ms and spec builds.

2 Likes

Can someone explain me plz how i select a version in this macro plz ? I see 6 different ones :frowning:

You go to the configuration tab and set the default to the one you want to use.

I been trying to add level macros in many of my macros so lower levels can use a macro if they need it.

Thanks for the response! Been working, haven’t had time to mess with it. Will try it out soon.