Izzerri windwalker Macro package 02/19/2022

How would I link Shift to fire off your AoE Macro in the ST macro?

Try this code in the KeyPress section of the ST macro:
/click [mod:shift] IZZERRI_PURE_AOE

1 Like

i was looking for this,
Works perfect , ty

1 Like

Copy/pasting either of the strings doesnt give me a successful message nor shows up in the macro list. Im on a fresh GSE install and fully updated. Any ideas?

UPDATE: Problem solved. Game had me in combat for some reason and wasn’t showing. Logging out and back in to clear combat fixed it and allowed me to import.

What kind of DPS are you guys pulling with this? At 211 I feel like my parses are incredibly low.

On prolonged fights
 not good. Sometimes you over fill your chi, and macro just spams Blackout Kick constantly :(.
I could not figure out. I’m checking the spell cast orders

I have not seen that issue. I will look at it again. been a minute since I played my monk. Been busy on my holy pally and disc priest. Might be a few days until I get time to see what is happening. First I have heard of this issue.

I’ll try with the new meta talents also. (2 / 3 / 2 / X / X / 3 / 2) Modified PreMacro, and the Last sequence part

Well
 changing the talent tree helped. About 2:30 minutes it increase from 2.5K DPS to 3.4K DPS. Now, I must figure out a way to reset the stuff back to 0 when I use Dance of Chi-Ji talent. (or maybe not, since it is free cost)

@garkok - please post changed macros if you don’t mind. I’d love to compare.
Although any specific reason for the 2,3,2,X,X,3,2 the first 3 specifically
 shouldn’t that also be an X as it wouldn’t improve DPS?

I’ve been using these talents for weeks now with no issues - have Dance on a shift modifier.

@Shadoe - Tiger Lust is just more like an utility isssue (I hate to change my talents left and right). I guess you’re correct, it is like personal preference.
I had problem with the Ascension though. (Lvl 30-1). That may have caused the insistent BoK spams from macro maybe
 Or
 my computer has some weird issued. (Had some serious computer hiccups/stutters today while raiding).

@garkok I made some changes to izzerri’s macros and added Kyrian stuff and put dance and good karma on modifiers
 need to test it though : )

1 Like

could u post it? :slight_smile:

Any that have some logs for this macro in raid/m+?

Haven’t tested in raid and when I sim it it is worse than the original

But if you want to try it here it is

AOE

dmKzgaalQYVuHHjXXOYYOQEgsAAOQUMOyBcY3uuJtfDoufRtqXbHewiKYdHOYeHOQlkOAJci(iejnsbLojsyLsQKxQaMPKQUjK0orQFcrPHkahvaPLQGEQstvrUQKk2QaQVkPsTwis9wj5UIQ9c(lKObJYHv1IfLEmjtwGUmXMvG(SqnAHCAs9AuLMTkDBfYUP8Brgos0XLuwoQ8COMUuxhcBhI47qKy8kuNhs16HOy)igCWeq7GLcKgPdF4qkqza1zy4OefiB4aTpmb70FfRXWs1Z3Z3JQNZJQNpSO(kUuGfoSozyycODWeq7G9q94MWQSKk6ntUAl2tgRXnoNWO6k8ZWhO9H9q94gl1qiMsiSklPIEZKR2I9KXACJZjmxPmFw8imxPmFYhOPc7H6XnwQHqmLqyvwsf9MjxTf7jJ14gNtyUsz(S4ryoh1qzcb08H9q94gl1qiMsiSklPIEZKR2I9KXACJZjmxPmFw8imxzMV)jqNb2d1JBSudHykHWQSKk6ntUAl2tgRXnoNWCLY8zXJWCz8DZza6qWEOECJLAietjewLLurVzYvBXEYynUX5eMRuMplEeMR4YWpeqpd7H6XnwQHqmLqyvwsf9MjxTf7jJ14gNtyUsz(S4ry(HC8WFgOpH9q94MWQSKk6ntUAl2tgRXDoH5Czk8CcB9PeL1RhPBy9HnGeUr9vCjycODWEOECtyvwsf9MjxTfNtyoFQ8u4dnSHv(GqwyPffVqwyrtUnKf2HAl2bzHDab9a4emgMaAhSh9ZflTyYi0jSklf9CJYRckFWCG2h2d1JBcRYsQO3m5QTyVrPGHbhPhSZjmxXLHFiGMkShQh3ewLLurVzYvBXEJsbdJQ5U5eMRuMp5d08H9q94MWQSKk6ntUAl2Bukyy(BNtyoFF(ZfOHDab9HYvESatqd72cLbcct16Kb7k1qiwR)lStCAJxPDaAWouBX(qwydGtq9vCjycODWEOECtyvwsf9MjxTf7jJ14gNtyoxMcpNaTpShQh3ewLLurVzYvBXEYynUX5eMJ6CiQ8anStCAJxP9b0GgO9HjG2b7H6XnwQHqmLqyvwsf9MjxTfNtyUsz(S4ryUsz(S4ryoh1qzcb0(WEOECJLAietjewLLurVzYvBX5eMRuMplanvypupUXsneIPecRYsQO3m5QT4CcZvkZNfpcZvCz4hc26tjkRxps3W6dBajCJ6R4sWe0Wgw5dczHLwu8czHfn52qwyhQTyhKf2joTXR0(aAWoGG(q5kpwGjOHDab9a4emgMaAhSh9ZflTyYi0jSklf9CJYRckFWCOHDItB8kTdqd2HAl2hYcBaCcQVIlbtaTd2d1JBcRYsQO3m5QT4CcZ5tLNZqqd72cLbcct16Kb7k1qiwR)l0qdlkq0rjoy1idYiCCAyrQB4bw4W6Kb0(HY4GnCBWeNsqU0ik)(ZQV6gDanyrEzWhXTbAhSHvUuclseoDcBeMJW0yclOm4J42egPUqIWH1jJW8jmnMWgmXry3esr4iSRGe5IjSo6BclyIWSutyrpsecRJecR)RynMWqxAyR)XDDOm43sqy9l(Ucv3PBM6mFQWw3YZlkqW9yycAyxkfffipq7hIhyPqLmyPGoWOevkwKdLbADcFNOazPrffdhawuFdXFPWAHdjI16KbObn0aa

Usage Information

veriosn 1 is default
version 2 is for lower levels that do not have the talents yet

This macro contains 2 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.51.

• The Default macro is 1

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Chi Wave, Storm, Earth, and Fire

KeyPress: Blackout Kick, Spinning Crane Kick, Touch of Karma

Main Sequence: Rising Sun Kick, Fists of Fury, Whirling Dragon Punch, Tiger Palm, Chi Wave, Blackout Kick, Fist of the White Tiger, Weapons of Order, Spinning Crane Kick

Post Macro: Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Chi Burst

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Fists of Fury, Tiger Palm, Spinning Crane Kick

ST

deKJeaalH6xuLHjYXGAzq8mPyAi01eITjbFtsghKCoj06Ku6GIsTqrv9qivMiKsxuuXgje5JcjzKcj1jPqVuuYmffDte0oLQFkKOHkQYrje1srGNQyQsPRkKYwfv6RqkwRqQElfDxQyVG)simyuoSQwmf8yKMSe5YkTziv9zQQrtLonLETKIzJOBlrTBs)wWWjKoUOGLtWZjA6QCDjvBxiHXtO68ekRxuO9JQbm0cDmmgJE0ZHacmkc0ySJw0KDMzbDeOfM2NC1tcttmsmsCtmoghJatok6dc0fDHYI(3BWsApXG8HHWNkeYDfK2GkHwOJHwOJHXJ(YJZm1a19vDjTQF8kUvEshoRbNigHi0rGXJ(YJZm1a19vDjTQVdNHuaxKyf0BGXJ(YJZm1a19vDjTQFmNTIBLN0HZWinfteHory8OV84mtnqDFvxsR67Wz4ii4QiqpcmE0xECMPgOUVQlPv9J5SvCR8KoCgUPQqtrOxagp6lp5MH6RsxoZudu3x1L0Q(oCgoLQqLI5mCQIicQyodNsvOsqVcgp6lpoZudu3x1L0Q(oCgg3uisbOJcgp6lp5MH6RsxoZudu3x1L0Q(oCgoLQqLI5mCkvHIymNHtPkuPyodNsvOic9IW4rF5XzMAG6(QUKw13HZAqqWjm0Xjy8OV84mtnqDFvxsR67Wz4uQcvc6ymmE0xECMPgOUVQlPv9D4mmosQikyYmeentBz7bdmTcwTM9WGbyI69lbgGPV0AadWK)sEGbyiWQ(yWamzTIrWsUVCHwOJHXJ(YJZm1a19vDjTQVdN1GGGtfHdMSwXYtyLsOf6yy8UxWFVv3YIXzMAW9fk7ywA)soqhbgp6lpoZudu3x1L0Q(XLdLQv6Ar)5Wz4eocXcqVbgp6lpoZudu3x1L0Q(XLdLQLEcKoCgoLQqre6eHXJ(YJZm1a19vDjTQFC5qPAFYZHZWiieRsWbdbw1hbmatRGvRzpeWamZTIks1v6zdkm5jydc2tmyYlipcFQqaAHdM8ewcFQqaAHoggp6lpoZCf3kpPdNHXrsfrbDey8OV84mZvCR8KoCwdccoHHdg0fkB4piF4GdMOAYj3vqAdk0rkebddHVw)jnQ3kefRE2Gc5ddAx0)1jpOJHjZxErt0s)TLGbjHGtnyu4QMkemmzx)CdcWyZygxbblm5(c23a5kHw4GzeDPgrl0rkueg0SFnzxx4LqlCWyKguym2ZveeACqNie5OLZ0Amk7eMnbzbhCaaa

IZZERRI_WINDWALK

Talents: 3,2,2,3,1,3,2

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.51.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Chi Wave, Expel Harm

KeyPress: Blackout Kick, Spinning Crane Kick, Touch of Karma

Main Sequence: Rising Sun Kick, Storm, Earth, and Fire, Fists of Fury, Whirling Dragon Punch, Chi Wave, Tiger Palm, Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger, Expel Harm, Fist of the White Tiger, Blackout Kick, Weapons of Order

KeyRelease: Touch of Death

I’m starting to think that playing the WW Monk with GSE is not really that good idea? I got so used to it that now, I can’t DPS without it. And especially on raids, I’m having hard time right now. I feel like I’m doing less DPS than I should be.
There is also another issue, about my secondary stats are all over the place. I do hope it is just because of that.
I can use any help/advise guys
 Should I completely remove the GSE?

I understand your frustration and the answer is likely a little of all the things you say. Macros will never give you a perfect rotation and the highest dps but they do offer some help especially when you think of how you can concentrate on mechanics and not worry about your rotation, etc. I do think some classes are better off playing manually such as the balance druid. I tried playing with a macro in that spec and while they did ok they just weren’t great so I just learned to play manually. Deleting GSE is a question you’ll have to decide yourself, though. I have accepted that I won’t be the best dps usually and I’m ok with that. I don’t run raids and I don’t do super high keys - I have no desire to do those things so the macros work just fine for me. If you want to be cutting edge then you’ll likely need to learn to play manually. You’ll likely need to decide what kind of player you want to be and make your decision based off of that. Good luck!

2 Likes

This is exactly right. GSE will NEVER give you the same dps as if you were doing the rotation manually. Classes with combo points, (Rogue) and specific spell casts to enter an eclipse like a balance druid is really hard if not impossible to do perfectly automated. GSE is NOT a bot. It is a macro system that will do a rotation on a loop over and over. Can you still do good with GSE even while not maximizing DPS? Sure. As @clip121 said in his previous post you automate your rotation (even though its not optimized) to focus on fight mechanics and living. (If youre dead you do 0 DPS) If you have to keep looking down at your action bar because you want to see what is coming off cooldown or trying to micro manage dots like an Affliction Lock, it is definitely hard to concentrate on everything else.

I have found that GSE works better for tanking than DPS or healing. For example the guardian Druid with GSE is perfect. There is no combo points or things like runes and runic power to micro manage. Just do your Thrash and mangle on cooldown and fill with moonfire and swipe. Nothing complicated. All your defensives are manually cast. So run in, run the macro, tank that mobs using GSE rotation and pop cooldown when you need it. Just tanked a Mythic 14 with my 208 Item level Druid. GSE gives me the convenience of watching my surroundings instead of worrying about a rotation.

Getting back to the Monk topic Things I do to help make my GSE better DPS on my windwalker

1. I take out the auto casts in the macro of Invoke Yuen, Weapons of order and, Storm Earth and Fire and the Trinket. most people make macros automating this. This is totally fine if you dont care about maximizing your dps and want an automated ez mode run questing or doing world quests.

Maximizing DPS is knowing when to pop cooldowns. You dont want the macro to pop your cooldown with 1 mob remaining right before a boss. You dont want to hold onto it forever too. Time your cooldowns so you will have it up during trash as well as the boss encounter. Lets say it takes 10 minutes from trash pull to the boss. You should be popping your 2 minute
cooldowns at least 4 times before the boss and still have it up for the boss fight.

1. Use weak auras to remind you when things proc. You know Dance of Chiji when it procs? Use a weak aura to let you know when to do spinning crane kick.

2. Keep only the core rotation in your macro. Things like ring of peace and touch of karma should not be in there. Global Cooldowns are precious for your dps and you dont want Ring of Peace going off when it should have been used on something like Whirling Dragon Punch.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Way over due update. will spend more time on this over next few weeks.

If there is any suggestions let me know

3 Likes