Izzi mass effect 12/20/2022

I know I had to remove all modifiers from my keybinds firing macros in the past to correct misfiring issues w/ GSE macros, especially those using shift & ctrl. I also swapped my keybinds for F9-F12 to make doubly sure that I wasn’t overlapping, but that’s not necessary. There may even be specific keybinds that are used for ElvUI & Bartender4 that are not listed in your in-game keybinds & will possibly need altered in the add-on directly. Bartender4 is somewhat like this for instance.

i am using the most up to date they have out.

I have not tried it, heard of the issues and holding off

Thanks for making this Izzi, love it. I just use the old ST one you did for having 2 separate ones. I feel the old one is better for me than the modifier(works) for me.

I can see that. some people are haing issues with the shift mod right now also, that does not help

1 Like

your marco great i just wish i could fix shift mod issue . but if u decide to also included st and aoe seprate macro i can use my razor side buttouns to do the marco as well but as far as aoe one it hits like a truck tyvm

If I find time this weekend I will try to do something for those that are having this issue, because I like to help where I can

TYVM LOOKING FORWARD TO A FIX OR TO U BRINGING OUT A single AND AOE SEPARATE MACROS ! KEEP UP GOOD WORK!

2 Likes