Izzi Zookeeper demo 10.0 11/24/2022

Izzi could you please post your lvl 70 talent import string here please and thank you.

its in the macro. all you have to do is copy it from there and import it.

1 Like

The talent string is for 60 inside the macro, you have 10 point total to spend 5 in warlock tree and 5 in demonology tree.

are you talking on the site or on the download. The download should be updated, if it is not let me know I will fix

My bad Izzi, was me that used the macro from here. The one from Curse Forge has the last 10 points to 70

1 Like

ok, no problem , thank you for letting me know.

Is there a way to use the talent string in game when you level up other than deleting the build and reloading the talents?

you know, i been wondering this myself. and so far have not found a solution yet.

1 Like

sadly if you are leveling there is no way for it to know what talent to take at what level and have to input them manually. which is not fun, but am working with what bliz has made available

1 Like

izzi,

please you got so many macros for 1 spec on the plugin. what is for what?

which is aoe spec, single target… or mythic etc.

so far best results are for demobolt build and in single target boss fight i am at the bottom of dps chart. i want to be top.

when you use macro’s for demonology warlock you will never be top in raids, you’d need to be running the nether portal build for one and that has a very set burst window that cannot be done just by a macro.

Izzi has provided several macro’s for different playstyles in demo, the nomal izzi_demo one is the one you want to use for M+, if you’re already max level you can remove all versions but the last one.

3 Likes

Been using this to level. Very solid! Only question is when i hold ALT it casts life drain - but i cant see anywhere in version 6 that has that as a MOD?

1 Like

Honestly I will have to look at it, I write way to many macros to know off the top of my head. But if I were to guess it is in the KeyPress or KeyRelease variable

where do I copy this string into?

it is in the macro on the plugin you can download at curseforge

you copy the string, you open talents and use the pull down menu and select import, copy the string there

are you going to make an up to date version?

1 Like

yeh would love a demo macro!!!

1 Like

izzi love the macro.

I have 2 questions, how do i join your discord server because the link says is outdated, and when i try to import the talents it says its out of date. i`m copying the string from the plugin.

tnx for all youre amazing macros.

ok, while Izzi is on vacation, i’ll answer:

1. these macros were made before 10.0.5, so they will need to be updated with new talent code.
  2. Izzerri's server
1 Like