Jims_Ret ST - Kyrian / Mad Paragon's Pursuit

Hi Guys,

Long time user, first time creator. Please review/test the following macro and let me know what I can do to improve it.

It’s currently running pretty well and tailored to give a controlled burst window for Crusade and Hammer of Wrath to maximise DPS while using Mad Paragon’s Pursuit.

205ilvl
Crit: 15%
Haste: 17%
Mastery 32%
Vers: 8%

I currently have Divine Toll casting within the macro which isn’t ideal as I can’t line it up perfectly with the Crusade window, but can’t work out how to get it into the macro elsewhere to get it to work.

Alt modifier for Crusade and Shift modifier for Hammer of Wrath.

I use a modified versiion of Elfyau’s MT macro for AoE.

Appreciate your eyes over this.

dauWcaqEQK1tfL9tQzPkAzvr1VGyyi4yeTmKEgIMMQQRbSnP03KQghHoNszDQenqLk5GQu1cvf6HQcMOkLUikXgvPYhvQkNeLYkvQWlvj1mPcUjvQDsvdvvYsvP4PsMkbxvLqBfLQVQsWBvvCxvL2R4VkvvdMKdR4HlvQhJQjRk1LHAZuH(SsvmAQiNgfVwPIMTu52sHDRIFRKHlfDCvswoKEoOPt56i02vQslgL0rgH4LP2bBU3)nSiepncPeMo8XGPOujvkPPUNO50cn1D4UD78JRD9WG7WqdDGol1(kwyhJczwN4PT)BPCphIthBhdJUx8XywN8ykhgODXMVhd)ofLavsGsfjiLaki1TyhhIDw8YuUho6IDmkKzDGriEzeIxMcHpqtROeO9Y4PPq4d00kraf0gpzke(anTsk(d6bX)NcHpqtRij8V1lJhKcHpqtROTGEY4BtHWhOPvIakOn((ui8bAA1h(QbRJ9vROaWgzF8IPq4d0G4RiIpCSwrci3ap1kraf0(uRibKBG43sHWhObXxreF4yTsk(d6bp1kraf0(uRibKBG4LesHWhOPvKaYnq8szke(anTseqbTPCyTA6atdglLm11yx3G7WdehH4LPq4d00kP4FBlnwQYWnVJ4HBmRtQxOmlugZvQRXUEHIHWieVmfcFGMw9PX69LtN9vRiLII)XttHWhOPvFASEFj0jghTVAf9N2dIL6fk29WrxriEzke(anT6ZzXDAohChZzpF1kkaSr2hl1Rf0CpC0veIflwk2huMH1ommcXsvnXC2Un(EcPUaE259erhyeILILJJluo(HvJMJnSY0XyUYJXILa

JIM_RET

Talents: 2212112

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.49.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Wake of Ashes

KeyPress: Avenging Wrath, Hammer of Wrath

Main Sequence: Blade of Justice, Crusader Strike, Consecration, Wake of Ashes, Divine Toll, Templar’s Verdict, Judgment

KeyRelease: Shield of Vengeance

Hey! have you tried putting divine toll on the ctrl modifier to control when you cast it for max burst?

Thanks Vince. I have considered that, but I use a Razer Nostromo which doesn’t have a ctrl key handy. I use all the others for other keybinds.

It’s something I’ll do, but binding the Z key might not be a good fit for everyone.

As long as most modifier keys are within a generally close area, im sure macro users wouldnt mind.