JM FDK for Dragonflight

Thanks for all your work on this macro. Really helped me get back into the game after a 5 year break. Now I’m pushing 400 ilvl and already working on Heroic/Mythic raid progress, so really thank you. Only took me 2 months with your help. I wish you the best in whatever you end up doing.

I also wanted to ask if I would be able to keep this thread alive here by posting a 10.7 version of this macro? I’m a Frost DK main since the days of Wrath and boy howdy this needs to stay alive, and I’d be more than happy to keep it going.

Anyways best wishes JM. May the Goblins always have what you need. :beers:

Yeah ive said im leaving all my macro threads open for access. as for future updates while i wont be doing so. the mid expansion patches often need little to no change, thats why often you will see my macro threads seem to die the further from launch you go, as there is no need to update.

like these macros have not changed much since Legion. most cases I have only made a change since then when an ability has been added or removed, or some significant change that affects rotation.
the change is often just adding or removing the ability line from the macro. the core hasn’t changed

for example, my macros from BFA - Shadowlands, were Identical except I had to add in covenant abilities.
which varied depending on the ability itself, so like Abom limb i just added a modifier to use when needed. others just replaced an existing ability like Death and Decay so no change was actually needed.

so should be simple enough to adjust,

i can’t import it becuse it say “Out of date” when i try to inport it

Sorry for the late response.
it’s the talent string that is outdated, but you can still import the sequence itself.

for ease for talents, just follow this link
Frost Death Knight DPS Spec, Builds, and Talents - Dragonflight 10.0.7 - World of Warcraft - Icy Veins (icy-veins.com)