JM Fire 8.2

I have slapped a fire macro together that will need to be tested more.

i have only 2 modifiers one is for pyroblast on HS procs
the other is Meteor, note it is set to @cursor so it will fire wherever your mouse is

the sequence is a bit sloppley for what id like but trying to keep it simple for now

dutHbaWsqyxuH2MaZgHBcj)sfUnq1oLQ9s2Te7xs)fimoQQgiqzOuvgSugovYbvrCmLooi1cHilfeTCHEOkQEkQLjONd1ebLMQknzqvtNYfvr63I8mKUoI2ivPTQIYMbjBhc9yrnli1Lv8wiQrceDAaJMk1WOcojv0Hv11OkopqADqWDbvohOyT6Q(k2Rtipfe(Dmu9qDfFFIPyyX0WD3qQyqoeUelg2bQNKWuFfJ6ZX0ztedKkyDvF1v9v8r(XgEGMCk5P2wkfDTTuk6ABPu0126GF)EOQhk(i)yR2wyCGUWOov8r(XwTr3GGvSVe2q95ysxzIHya1xCWyDvFfFKFSvBidEcEeEcdUABxAqG6HIpYp2QnKbpbpcy3aqzORnWoNmItr4QT1d1tWktmedOqoeZJhDLj2xCq95ysxzIzBC5LSKnGurmpqtofd4jKjtm7AYoHv9aQ4tin3POyVaXub4reyadPpAUbiESyuFH8jCwSjI4umGurijtMe

I am looking forward to this macro. I’m tired of frost and want to try fire but it seems fire gets no love now a days :frowning:

it gets no love as its a pain to macro, due to it be a proc based spec :frowning: making it often far too random to macro

I never understood the reasoning behind having Dragon’s Breath in the macro. It’s a good spell. Almost an aoe fireball in terms of damage, but it’s also a 20 second cooldown with a pretty short range. Are you staying in melee all the time? Also I am a bit confused as to why you’d label it 8.2 when we are in 8.1 and the patch on PTR is 8.1.5. Patch 8.2 is a long way out.

I really like what you did with that sequence. I’m totally using that logic for my execute macro. /castsequence Scorch, Scorch, Scorch, Fire Blast

Edit: Upon further testing I decided against it. I sit on way too many fire blasts which really hurts the dps.

yeah sadly it used to Melee specs so I often play closer to the action than most, but the main reason was to pad out some timings and I was not sure if cast DB still gave a proc chance if I hit nothing with it. ie I just whiff it for procs :stuck_out_tongue:

the 8.2 was a typo but then i doubled down and means I dont have to come here to change later unless i drastically change the macro :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey John

I’m recently back on WoW, liked your macro and modified it a lil bit, slightly better sustained and added Flamestrike to lctrl for more AOE when needed.

dSJRcaWsaLDrPKTHkMjGy2s63iUjq1ViLBdrxwv7eu7vz3uTFI(Pqv9xHQmoq0arbdffAWegUq5Gcv6XiDmOooqQfcKSuuklgLQLlXdbKEQOLHQEojteq1ubyYOstxQlsP4CqONrX1bPnIsARarBgfz7aHpkuXSGGPbcNwWiPuQ3sjJwi3LuDsuuddOCni58uQ(mKADOehwLhEagmEjRmZMnXdsBXpy(byjGR(ERwA4XymVzj4hTqa5xubIRgGbJhGbJxQrpvREqd9D6lfwoHgDU)1GJwxkWgdcsb2yqqkWgZG5xQrpvlfyWGesuMbBwQrpvlfwoHgDU)1GJwxkWicMbJ4GHyPg9uTuy5eA05(xdoADPGhriGCWOwQrpvlfwoHgDU)1GJwxkmyoCWlbcHedibKHEjEjJevd(rlKbyW4LA0t1sHLtOrN7Fn4O1LcEdkd2SEjWE7mwELAagmEPwFf0F)(J0Uuy5KORGu3I7FC1hm)sn6PAPWcjHllxT1Lcm2WHZGnl1ONQLclKeUSOIcm1iifmauOffPOlfyuguCWdgILA0t1sHfscxwQ0UurqkyGcTOifDPGhZd26Lz)XyfQt7aXxMpOH(EhU6sglp4hTqgGbJxQrpvlfwoHgDU)1GJwxk4nOmyZ6La7TZ2x)t9dW61RxgN0gq(fvG4l5Hamulb)COxLzV)ciEVdeFGAPT)ASLlz7pUX3R2h7lTXzIuOpqjiJD9XEOgA7J9LzSNYmWhmhZsG)mDqR9GXlJl0oIuwYAOq8WbIWZaOUshfQNA96naFIRE_8.2
Talents 3211123

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.05.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Blazing Barrier

KeyPress: Flamestrike, Meteor, Pyroblast

Main Sequence: Scorch, Combustion, Fireball, Dragon’s Breath, Fire Blast

Post Macro: Blazing Barrier

man works greatly for me

this is not importing