JM Sub for Dragonflight

This macro was amazing until about 2 days ago. Ran into an issue where Shadowstrike glitches the camera, and I can no longer strafe, but the the camera is free roaming now.

For some reason it is not doing any abilities after shadowstep.

have you changed trinkets?

Not trinket related. It seems to be something with SD and SS. Once you hit SD and do your 1st SS, the camera no longer focuses on the target. It switches to the player itself. So if you press A or D to strafe, the camera just circles the character. Did not happened until I hit 70, and ā€œONLYā€ with Subtlety. NO other rogue spec. No other class. I even put a ticket in. There were no other posted Sub Macros to test it out, but itā€™s the weirdest thing.

interesting, ill try and recreate the issue but its something i havenā€™t experienced myself, and unless i do i cant fix

This is Why WoWhead is Much Better than Icy Vein Brother. :slight_smile:

There are other sources give more Accurate Data.

Best,
Gaupanda

NO sure what happed, but after the update, the issue was resolved. It weas so weird because it only affected Sub after Shadowstep

you know they both pull from the same source right, from the Rogue Discord.

Yah, but somehow the format of WoWhead explaining More better to understand than Icy. Could be from same Agency, but different writer perhaps?

Doesnā€™t have to be from the same writerā€¦

IV is more templated in presentation compared to WH but both Fuu and Ashine are mods on the Rogue Discord. and its only 1 set of information. options on what can be comprehended isnā€™t my problem.

to be brutally blunt, I change talent setups based on the fact we using a macro for the rotation. and as Iā€™ve explained in the past repeatedly if you have been around long enough. so the choices take advantage of how a macro runs not what the meta is. resulting in choices often called bad yield better results in a macro environment.
this time around Iā€™m using whatā€™s posted because im sick and tired of posts telling me i should be using meta talents while having no effing clue that a meta talent setup can be worse. im totally over that.

Disclaimer. as far as my rogues go currently i have not looked or touched them since pre-patch as im still focused on DKs for now. so when i get to them the meta has changed now that level 70 is accessible and various other things. do when i level my rogues to 70 (all 3 of them) and go back and look at things, the situation will change. sorry I started to vent a little people just need to wait till im able or make thier own.

4 Likes

Is there an update coming soon ??

Because he is s tier

I wish, been looking forever!

Sorry for not getting around to update these rogue macros. for the tallents my plan was to just go with the Icey veins meta. then just look at what the last 5 points bring. if its a passive then good chance there is no change to macro. perhaps a small adjustment to the spender finisher sequence. but they should not require much adjustments.
if its a new ability just add it in,

Also just letting you all know Iā€™m not longer playing wow, which sadly means I wont me developing macros anytime soon. But I will leave these threads here so people can still access and use or develop further, its been a blast and Iā€™m sad to stop but I cant do this forever.
take care :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately the talent import string errors out in WoW :frowning:

Any recommendations for this? Thanks!

Check icy veins and follow the load out that closely matches the kne posted is what he said a post prior to yours

Also what does AOE, SND mean?(multi target?, single target?)

how has the talent tree changed lately does anyone have a tree that is macro compatible? Thanks :slight_smile: