John Metz Assination SL

Updated 11/10

Updated to ad covenant tabs, and hopefully fixed the ambush issue as its working for me.

Serrated Bone Spike, Sepsis are working fine
Echoing Reprimand works much better with Assassination, due to a more stable combo point management, compared to other spec, it still happened but pretty rare where it may cut the buff short forcing you to wait for it to come of CD to reapply.

Venthyr Ability Flagellation , What a shit show this was, spent way too much time trying many many ways to get this working, only to discover the ability is bugged at the time of testing.
so i have for now defaulted to a modifier to be applied manually and keep an eye on or a weak aura to monitor.
so apply Flagellation to target, and let it build stacks on target. using it again cleanses it from target and gives you haste. then re apply once off CD rinse repeat.
now in testing i have no idea if its working as the buff tooltips tell me its giving 0% haste, even when cleansed at 40 stacks (should be 20% haste)
also cleansing at 40 stacks locks the ability and its no longer usable with only character death resetting the ability, this is a game bug ive reported to Bliz and nothing to do with the macro.

deuakaalKAxcPYViXWesoguldsptQMMsCnLY2qsFJuACOcNduRtifUhPqdujfhKuKfkuEiLiteIkxujv2iPGpsjQmssrDsLu1kPefVui6MOI2jidfL0sHipvXuPuBfIQERs1DHWEv9xHu1GfDyGftspMIjtjDzQ2meLpRKmAK40OQvlKIEnkXSjv3gvA3c(TugoLWXfclhfphX0jUok12fsPVtjQA8kP05fQwpLO0(L8X3(q4pAAMyRZwthc92FSb6EqiFWOyChf)HtGHPH8odHVfi3(q4BFi8hfdGivUtehOluqujhu1s9qOFumaIq8iy7bJxzLmoXfnIRSsChfMUsm8sNUsChfMUsChfMUYoEBbMkDL4okmDL4okmDLDuQlB0vQnQoDL4ok8H6FumaIuPwy8suhA5JIbqKk3G7C8XMHpWIl4h7JMDG1R(bYnSC1pXCD5QFqIpScF1pwQXvfix9tKECKCDhq8BF5ds8HvOx9JndFGfxqFSpJ4wOb2bJW3cFgpc2Eq4b6FI0JZkJti3(q4pkcGzLlEW5gVY9qJcGHlIDRoWkIdH(rXaisL7RbzndBcTVwEIqqu5Mw4(YH6FumaIu5EOrehOluOdntJRkqqujgVHHXhA5JIbqKk352Sgna6cIk7lBBuHV8HvgNtGHPD7dH)OyaePYDI4aDHcIk5GQwQhc9JIbqKk3dntJRkqOdnI4aDHcIkX4nmm(YhwBeHtGHPD7dH)OyaePsm8s)YLdHE7dH)OyaePYDI4aDHcIk5GQwQhc9JIbqeIhbBpy8kRKXjUOrbWSYLkRCCggG4wRmwl4vowWZItxzGTU(H6FumaIq8iy7bJxzLmoXfnIRSsChfMUsm8sNUsChfMUsChfMUYoEBbMkDL4okmDL4okmDLDuQlB0vQnQoDL4ok8Hw(OyaePsTW4LOo02hfdGivUb354JndFGfxWp2hn7aRx9dKBy5QFI56Yv)GeFyf(QFyTreobgM2Tpe(JIbqKkXWl9lFqIpSc9QFI0JJKR7aIF7lFSz4dS4c6J9jspoRmoHC7dH)OiaMvU4bNB8k3dnkagUi2T6aRioe6hfdGivUVgK1mSj0(A5jcbrLBAH7lhQ)rXaisL7HgrCGUqHo0mnUQabrLy8gggF5ZiUfAGDWi8TWNXJGTheEG(hwzCobgM2Tpe(JIbqKk3jId0fkiQKdQAPEi0pkgarQCp0mnUQaHo0iId0fkiQeJ3WW4lFSuJRkqU6Ld1V9HWFumaIu5orCGUqbrLCqvl1dH(rXaisLRZqPXhwvjsUfm8CbbRhQ)rXaicXJGThmELvY4ex0iUYkXDuy6kXWlD6kXDuy6kXDuy6k74TfyQ0vI7OW0vI7OW0v2rPUSrxP2O60vI7OWhA5JIbqKk1cJxI6qBFumaIu5gCNJp2m8bwCb)yF0SdSE1pqUHLR(jMRlx9ds8Hv4R(H1gr4eyyA3(q4pkgarQedV0V8bj(Wk0R(jsposUUdi(TV8XMHpWIlOp2Ni94SY4eYTpe(JIayw5IhCUXRCp0Oay4Iy3QdSI4qOFumaIu5(AqwZWMq7RLNieevUPfUVCO(hfdGivUhAeXb6cf6qZ04QceevIXByy8LpJ4wOb2bJW3cFgpc2Eq4b6FyLX5eyyA3(q4pkgarQCNioqxOGOsoOQL6Hq)OyaePY9qZ04Qce6qJioqxOGOsmEddJV8XsnUQa5Qxo0YTpe(JIbqKk3jId0fkiQKdQAPEi0pkgarQCCli8Kd1)OyaeH4rW2dgVYkzCIlAexzL4okmDLy4LoDL4okmDL4okmDLD82cmv6kXDuy6kXDuy6k7Oux2ORuBuD6kXDu4dT8rXaisLAHXlrDOTpkgarQCdUZXhBg(alUGFSpA2bwV6hi3WYv)eZ1LR(bj(Wk8v)WAJiCcmmTBFi8hfdGivIHx6x(GeFyf6v)ePhhjx3be)2x(yZWhyXf0h7tKECwzCc52hc)rramRCXdo34vUhAuamCrSB1bwrCi0pkgarQCFniRzytO91YtecIk30c3xou)JIbqKk3dnI4aDHcDOzACvbcIkX4nmm(YNrCl0a7Gr4BHpJhbBpi8a9pSY4CcmmTBFi8hfdGivUtehOluqujhu1s9qOFumaIu5EOzACvbcDOrehOluqujgVHHXx(yPgxvGC1lx(y5M1H8odHVfoek1OWF4eeyd0xFqCMO1dcFl8yF0eBHsJ5JLPrjujNUyz)GCoYaS1LdH)SEtl8rtQ868s8OhP2k2E0JCoWQE8ymUL)JMDDl(yduRexjY7bHsCg6kTbQOvYtQeYnmn9gJv6kTbQv2RKNuzKXz4bb6kTbQvUujpPsi(vuKk1aWJUk1K1OjBIuPqXR0QJmaBDPYO1j8TqLsRscBEj6(mw4M1JChcDd(Z6ciRXyCl14AbqaQ868s8h7YLFa

Usage Information

Tab 1 Venthyr, Tab2 is Necrolord, Tab 3 is Kyrian, Tab 4 is Night Fae. Adjust the default vesion to suit.

This macro contains 4 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

• The Default macro is 1

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Ambush, Stealth

KeyPress: Stealth, Flagellation, Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Shiv, Slice and Dice, Ambush, Vendetta, Envenom, Rupture, Garrote, Mutilate

Post Macro: Rupture

Macro Version 2

KeyPress: Stealth, Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Shiv, Slice and Dice, Ambush, Vendetta, Envenom, Rupture, Garrote, Mutilate

Macro Version 3

Macro Version 4

2 Likes

yep, will see how it goes till 60 / meta.

At least blizzard needs to tune numbers on most classes till live or past that

updated
added Serrated Bonespike for necrolords

Updated 11/10

Updated to ad covenant tabs, and hopefully fixed the ambush issue as its working for me.

Serrated Bone Spike, Sepsis are working fine
Echoing Reprimand works much better with Assassination, due to a more stable combo point management, compared to other spec, it still happened but pretty rare where it may cut the buff short forcing you to wait for it to come of CD to reapply.

Venthyr Ability Flagellation , What a shit show this was, spent way too much time trying many many ways to get this working, only to discover the ability is bugged at the time of testing.
so i have for now defaulted to a modifier to be applied manually and keep an eye on or a weak aura to monitor.
so apply Flagellation to target, and let it build stacks on target. using it again cleanses it from target and gives you haste. then re apply once off CD rinse repeat.
now in testing i have no idea if its working as the buff tooltips tell me its giving 0% haste, even when cleansed at 40 stacks (should be 20% haste)
also cleansing at 40 stacks locks the ability and its no longer usable with only character death resetting the ability, this is a game bug ive reported to Bliz and nothing to do with the macro.

How do I use other versions of the macros? Thank you!

ok so in the very first tab on the left is called configuration. in that tab on the left is a dropdown called Default, change that to the number of the tab you wish to use. don’t forget to save it once you make the change or it wont stick

1 Like

Forgive me, but how does this work in prepatch? Is there a specific version I should be using or does it not matter? Thanks for your hard work!

EDIT: I assume it’s just version 1 we use until Shadowlands, I adjusted it a little for leveling. Again, thank you for this great macro.

just use version 1 as the venthyr ability is on a modifier button so you can just ignore it,

Hello, thank you for the macro.
I’m having a problem with this macro and the outlaw too. I’m using them to level and bassically they work great for about 15 seconds and afterwards they stop spending energy, they just use some other abilities that doesnt requiere energy. After out of combat it resets and they work fine. I use version 1 on this one. I’m not having this problem with other characters, just the rogue. Do you know what may be the issue? Thank you.

hmm being used for leveling might not be good im assuming you are below 50, i might take this opportunity to make a fresh toon and level in prepatch see if i can identify the issue
the Outlaw should have a built in reset of 1 global though, ie you stop pressing for about 1 second and the sequence resets

Never mind, my bad. I tried in another pc and works perfect. Must be something of my gse. I’ll just reinstall it and see. Thank you, the macro works great.

1 Like