John Metz Brewmaster SL

Updated my Brewmaster for SL
adjusted for ability changes.
is set to run at 50ms to manage brews optimally. it is easier these days as you just keep Celestial on CD, but Purifying is set so that it should go off evenly but keep a charge available

dWJwcaGEkQ6LkG3QiTnIyMqLMTs6YqUjr6xkLVruhgXobAVs7wL2pkNdj8xkk9BknqkcdfQyWOA4kIdsrXxPi6ychxHQfIeTufIfRqA5Q4Hkqpv0YaTofKjQqzQuyYkrtNQlsions9mv56kvBKIkBfQQndvz7uK8rksnlO8zcjpgW4i42iPrReggjNub10iuxtvDEfvRKqQNtQ7QOCJAuWOjLJiIjnBIBbH1OPbzfDDDZ4fVagnnZUVWEAkA7IlJlf5MVPPtrWhD002BbHsuYnLsU7K1HVo6yk01PT3szZXq4r2x9cgnf5IN9aGg0sDcXjJsVs7ZlLnXNCOjJUI01OEZCccy4XkiuIqtPeGJfF0rtBV6AuWOgfmAUbq0Ugn(o6cGy8agW)dJXJ4hcbgJhHebXYymou9)WhgJhkLSGcJXdLswqHX4q1)dFymEad4)HX4rirqSmgJdv)p8HX4HsjlOWy8qPKfuymou9)WxbHn3aiANXFqyOOOGVMBds0oJhp4xwOjUw7eCPPs7nfRAIJv7sjahBnQ3Ca0CCoiTUgfmAU5KJOqo6IOoNXNETlihQZMUerwoRGWMBaeTZ4tPAxoez1XmbW(rBpZy8iKiiwCbFn3aiANXNs1UCi9cA88zm(dcLHuuVz6OjMB)c402BZen(o660K1M4CqsjahBnky0CdGODg)bHFLCbHn3aiANXJGIVaSEZbqZhbTIiAunQxVE96Ta

BREW_SL

Talents: 1313121

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Celestial Brew, Purifying Brew

KeyPress: Ring of Peace, Spinning Crane Kick

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Rushing Jade Wind, Keg Smash, Touch of Death, Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox

Keeps getting stuck with nothing to do maybe a Loop thing

Casts celestial and then gets stuck

ok ill look later and check again

do you know where or when it gets stuck? out of curiosity have you taken PVP talents that affect abilities cooldowns, as there is one that affects the CD of flame breath, taking that will break tings.

can you be more specific, are you just referring to brews, and if so are you just going to town on a dps training dummy, as it wont use Purifying unless your taking damage

I’ve just finish testing on my mnk and everything is working as intended no issues.

Found the issue on my end, Was Rushing jade wind locking it up…i guess due to me not being high enough level to use it…Removed it from the macro and all working fine.

John, are you still using this macro? If not any chance of an upgrade?

no update in the near future due to not having the time as i would have to first level my monk and then research the changes of the brew rotations and take covenants into account sadly :frowning: