John Metz Feral SL

Just been mucking about with this on my Alt, probably a raid set up talent wise but it works for me.
2 mods, fist Holding alt will change the base rotation to be more Aoe, using more thrash maim and brutal thrash/swipe

second is shift for regrowth procs, just tap don’t hold or it pull you out of cat form to cast it again

d4J1faGAjvvRxsf9siqVfs51qKMjeHNbvLzdvMp4Msc)cs62urpMyNOk7vv7wf2VOgMKk1FHq63OY9GqmuikdwIHlP4GqqDAO0XOchhvvTqjrlfQYIjTCkpecLNkLLbP65Q0eHq1uvrtgz6u1frvX4eUSixxsAJskTvOQAZkBxsv8rjvYSGIpdr03HaUlKyDOQ0OPshgLtIQktdcY1KQZdr1kLuHTjPQ8jjvPFh)5ZZX3QJkq0A5dEimsGOnK45H(F(TtgU0H)(n0XNdhoqh9Vvbtmo8NSlwUJ7F(8C8NpphFdKnIySnuf21dwUaYweQseiB9Ui9oAhCJZCYx0rbSCbKTiuLieJ5ZLA5mNGb2Zd9VbYgrm2gQc76Vj(xnDijWYfq26DIebKTExKEhTdoNCek5ILUjpIiCovMpxadSCbKTiuLiq2IqvIAUwIadmm5ciBrOkrGSfHQeHhdPjWadtUaYweQseiBrOkrNUg76cgyyYfq2IqvIazlcvjcpS1agyyYfq2IqvIazlcvjQ5AjcmWWKlGSfHQebYweQseEmKMadmm5ciBrOkrGSfHQe1CTebgyyYfq2IqvIazlcvjQ2KXjy5QEZLkX6tGb2ZdFFdKnIySnuf21Ft8VA6qsGLlGS17ejciB9Ui9oAo5i(YW5rjxS0n5reHZPY85cyGLlGSfHQebYweQsuLwvpdxU0WXUUGbgMCbKTiuLiq2IqvIoDn21fmWWKlGSfHQebYweQs0PRXUUGbgMCbKTiuLiq2IqvIWdBnGbgMCbKTiuLiq2IqvIoDn21fmWWKlGSfHQebYweQsuLwvpdxU0WXUUGbgMCbKTiuLiq2IqvIoDn21fmWWKlGSfHQebYweQs0PRXUUGbgMCbKTiuLiq2IqvIQGH1jyG98qOVbYgrm2gQc76blxazlcvjcKTExKEhnHZPY8OawUaYweQsuLj7MmKcgypV(3azJigBdvHD9GLlGSfHQebYwVlsVJMW5uzEualxazlcvj6elsMS69Ml1w1qoyG9nKXD9vWeJ7pF)3A(un1w9q8y5o(wlX)QPdpwgUVHGjKJxcxIDt)57)gYSufmX4(ZNNJVbYgrm2gQc76blxazlcvjcKTExKEhTRpXW5DrbSCbKTiuLi8yinbgyV)Biyc5iZs37F(8C8nq2iIX2qvyxpy5ciBrOkrGS17I07O5KJ471f78OawUaYweQseEjK04qaVlyG98q)BGSreJTHQWUEWYfq2IqvIazR3fP3r7G76tmCExualxazlcvjczghcGdmWE)7F)3QRgFWFYUy5oEEOxFoqOVvb7Okdh)o8jREshESChV(n(CmotsigNZAyEMIfhwpY)k)gINgRko)ZZX3WpZWYuCP7F((V1Qjj8dXFEoQB89n(jChF7BiCvVlN9T6NZ9ixCM8157F))a

JM_FERAL_SL

Talents: 2311122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.14.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

Hey John, I did a little testing with this last night on live and found that I was shifting out of cat form to hard cast regrowth without even pressing shift, this seems to only happen when first entering combat. Other than that it is working pretty well (I know nothing about feral :P). Appreciate the work put into this!

odd it shouldn’t as its on a modifier

Predatory swiftness procs give you free regrowth or enatagling roots.
If you regrowth when you don’t have the proc, you will revert to your base form

i tested just now and i cant reproduce, only way its possible for me is to be holding shift when i start the macro. but yeah as Cull has noted, only using the modifier then the free cast procs or you want stay in cat form.

Regarding this macro.

It works, but its slow. It doesn’t apply all the dots/bleeds very fast, so DPS is low. Other macros on this forum I can get about 1.1-1.2k at level 52, this one I get about 500 DPS.

Issue - Prowl needs Rake to work correctly. Add Rake to the KeyPress area with Prowl, to get the instant incredible stun.

Issue - Cast Sequence needs work. Bleeds are not being applied quick enough, too many auto attacks in between. DPS is simmed low.

yeah i know its not the greatest Druid is like the bottom of my list and it was just to get some things going and fully expect othere to make better, i may come back to it eventually but no idea when.

I wonder if an old 7.x macro might fix things, I remember using a specific sequence and it hasn’t changed in 9.x.