John Metz Frost Mage SL

UPDATED,
so i have focused more on a glacial spike build i think its the meta setup.
added auto pet summoning,
talents have changed,

Glacial spikes auto cast now, so only need to manage the flurry and ice lance use on procs.
Alt for flurry on brain freeze procs
shift for ice lance on fingers of frost procs

dKJxcaGEPI6LsL6TsY2i0mLkz2e1njOFbY3Ku7uk7vSBi7NKFkHyyQi)gXqvrnysnCj4GsfzCkKJb15uqluQklvQslwrA5aEOekpLQhJYZr1evatfPMSc10PCrfOlRQNPcxNaBuQQ2kqAZavBxQqFucvFgiMgroSsNwLURenAK44sfCsGYTvuxdjDEfXkLqADsvSmqDWHonC8(7TioDAWHoo9k)iJhhdFCadFex4YaiG(a8lbXdDA4qNgooeB5MsJhoSEKyAWXHyl3u6kePWBLk9bwCuDAhXHyl3u6keHrzrOx(IaPuPXyXtyCAsXHyl3uAyQ1upQtJACi2YnLUIrMNUwPsJHLQHttmoeB5MsxXiZtxRuPhjvJLsRooeB5MsJXIX7Iqk01D(AXXXpt4MWLbqcDS4U9f6xaIzxckU)DqWJS7khV7FYzGNZdDA44q2caYBp6NNO0vicLfyUSA8VJltdooeB5Msxntg3ZkBLkTKKiwkTJ4qSLBkD1mzCpCkxWTsL(4KevQXIFg4fUmasOJfV7FsVV8V8p0PHJdXwUP04HdRhjMgCCi2YnLUcryuwe6LViqkvAmwcwmwSyXlUpiOpa)sqPblEQoUWfjyLbdzpqhFKDjO0x8brGtayFXiZfwBNELV2K0x8bEWxbYwA44GUa3DQ8ZdDS4EHNb2aPjkfhmgbfpENeyuiaXlkHcsPf(wNJflba

FROST

Talents: 1233223

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Flurry, Ice Lance

Main Sequence: Glacial Spike, Ebonbolt, Frostbolt, Icy Veins, Frozen Orb, Rune of Power, Summon Water Elemental

KeyRelease: Ice Barrier, Glacial Spike

2 Likes

Trying to import your macro but it wont import

Just figured out why. I’m still using 2.5.11. Where can I get the alpha?

if using the twtch loader , you can find it by selecting the addon, and then select versions, and a lest of the available ones will be there to DL

Got it now thanks.

Is there a reason the ctrl keypress isnt working? This has happened on other macros for other classes and have never been able to figure out why.

have you un-assigned the wow default keybinds, the ones listed as CTRL+number as some are assing to things like pets etc by default

what ms are you running this at?

70ms but this is something i have not really factored in as a caster could go slower

I see you have ebonbolt in the rotation but this is part of artifact legendary weapon that doesnt work any longer

because Ebon bolt in a lvl 35 talent in shadowlands :slight_smile:

UPDATED,
so i have focused more on a glacial spike build i think its the meta setup.
added auto pet summoning,
talents have changed,

Glacial spikes auto cast now, so only need to manage the flurry and ice lance use on procs.
Alt for flurry on brain freeze procs
shift for ice lance on fingers of frost procs

@John-Metz is there a way to change shift and alt to number 1 and 2? i tried changing it to 1 and 2 it doesnt wat, or is there suposed to be a specific key word to activate the number “1” and “2” in keyboard?

no you cant you are limited to shift alt and crtl for mod keys.

only other thing is to take those parts out and put them into separate macros then you can bind them to those keys

This is a great macro :slight_smile:

@John-Metz what are you maining on shadowlands? im getting that caus ei know thats what you would focus on in macros lol. what will ur main be?

DK / Rogue will be the primary 2

@John-Metz instead of /cast [mod:shift] Flurry, i tried /cast [mod:1] Flurry and it doesnt work. i wont to cast my procs on my “number 1” on number pad instead of shift can the be possible?

nope sadly only the shift, alt, ctrl can be used

John you need to change /cast [combat] Frozen Orb to /cast [combat,@cursor] Frozen Orb, Frozen Orb is a ground target cast spell and wont work as you have it written now. I’m surprised no one has caught it already. :slight_smile:

Well I have taken the orb out of the macro for my personal preference but when I still had it in there it worked just fine… Never had any issues at all with the orb