John Metz Sub Rogue

are you on a US server? cuz like im testing on a boosted rogue and its working perfectly

1 Like

hi sorry im new to macros whats the talent build for this macro?

1 Like

talents are , 2,3,1,1,2,3,1,

Hey there, is there any way we can split this out so that we have ST and AOE seperate?

1 Like

yeah just duplicate the macro. remove the backstab castsequence, and remove the [mod] components from the shuriken storm sequence so it does not need a mod to work, can delete any other abilities you don’t need hit save and you’re done.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new here, and after using your macro, I have a problem: using the macro without Rupture

could you be more specific? are you not high enough level to have rupture or you don’t want the macro to use rupture ???

Hello, sorry to bother you, my first time playing thieves, has already 50 levels, I use your macro before 15 seconds will not break, I hope to use the first five-star break, how to modify? In addition, your macros are very good at PVP, thank you!

hmm i think something got lost in translation here im trying to work out what you mean sorry

I think what he means he’s level 50 after 15 seconds maybe it doesn’t work/ break stealth and @John-Metz I maybe totally wrong I like the macro would ideally like one for pvp because it’s really good in pve.

pvp is a pain to do, especially when pvp talents change the way abilities work causing things to in the macro to break and not work. which might be the above issue. what little pvp i do is just the pve macro with cheap shot, kidney shot etc on separate key binds close hand to use as needed

Hi I’m new and as I understand your macro is using the covenants for the upcoming shadowlands. Do you have a version or can you make one please for the current pre patch phase?

just use tab 1, while it says it for venthier, the covenant ability needs a modifier to work so you can just use it an ignore the modifier

Updated macro to a bit cleaner and removed redundant code like heart essence etc.

AoE should trigger more reliably

Im still trying to perfect Flagellation use

Thanks for the update!

Loving the Macro, thank you! Still noticing a delay after pressing shift for AoE to kick in. It occasionally locks ups as well. Will keep testing.

Hej, love this macro so far. Is one of the best rouge macros today.

But i have one problem: my rogue uses all 3 Serrated Bone Spike on one enemy. How can i change it that he just use it one time?

Just wanted to share that I had a rogue alt that I left sitting in dust for two years after getting him to level 100. So, I pulled him out a day or two ago at level 40 and was struggling with using the Outlaw spec. I kept running low on health with mobs and died quit a bit. My main was a demo lock / BM hunter and I play a lot on my DH and guardian druid; so not use to dying :wink: Anyway
after really struggling from 40-45, I switched to sub and started using your macro and breezed through the last few levels and just dinged 50.

I wanted to say thank you for making the macro and putting your time and effort into it. Really appreciated it and being able to use it.

Regards!

1 Like

Thanks for the macro man.

Waiting for the update on Flagellation!
Looking great, Just did Torgast level 3 upper full clear.

After login today in wow my rogue only casts 1 Serrated Bone Spike. Works like a charm now.