John Metz Sub Rogue

for me I’m running it at 70ms, but haven’t noticed a difference when I’ve had it at 100ms after forgetting to change from when using my mage, and it works fine, unlike if I did that to my warrior or Havok DH which prefer faster speeds

very last question buddy. this is what it said for me:

Type in a number between 0 to 4000 (400 is default) for how many milliseconds (1000 milliseconds = 1 second) you want the menu to wait before it opens, and click/tap on OK

so mine is at 400 now. so that means im running at 400ms?

erm yes…? sounds correct

@John-Metz big fan of your work here buddy.

Just want to ask, for you what are the best classes that work around these macros? Like most effective in what class and soec. Just your opinion.

I myself find fury warrior, demon hunter and sub rogue to be the best due to their straightforwardness.

What do you think sir?

Glhf and keep up the good work sir

@John-Metz Any chance you can work on a pvp version of this buddy great burst could do with a good one in pvp mate thanks

Looove this macro for PvE and PvP! Cant wait to try it with the Convenient abilities, I do have a bit more gearing up to do but this performs really well. thank you for this.

Hello John, Will this macro work when levling a rogue 10-50?

no, not well until you have unlocked all the core abilities so from around 35+, some of it might work before that but no idea how well

With some minor tweaks it works well with levling :slight_smile: Im soon lvl 35, so im looking forward to see how it works when everything is unlocked.

Keep up the good work @John-Metz !

Hello, I am running this on retail at thew moment and I was wondering why it keeps trying to cast sinister strike, and how do I change it to not do that, and what should it be changed to?

first question is is the character you’re using level 50?

as Im currently using this in live with no issues on level 50 characters

Yes it is. It will say that it using shadow strike and then when i go into look at it and click through the tabs it will change back to backstab, however when I run it again it still tries to use shadow strike.

you mean sinister strike? as its supposed to cast shadow strike when stealthed etc

yes, sorry lol, I will attempt to add a photo

When i first open it up is the first pic, second is after i flip through tabs

Also tried to manually change them from Sinister strike to backstab, but they change right back to sinister once i start to run through the macro again. I also made sure that my GSE is up to date as well.

does it work though? as it should be

Has a lot of blank spots in the cast where it is trying to cast sinister strike, just auto attack though. Not sure if any of this is how it’s supposed to be.

how do you know that, attack a dummy and check combat logs, you will find its casting correctly, it it wasn’t the macro would lock completely

Tried it in combat and it wasn’t working. Will try it on a dummy and get back to you.