John Q.'s Award Winning PVE/PVP Macro

I’m loving this macro(no offense to other macro authors). I just need to get lucky with gear drops and unlock all my PvP talents.

I have tried several times without getting this to work, please help me out. I have checked several youtube videos regarding how to correctly install this and get this macro to work. I copy the whole text and put it in Sequences.lua and then create a macro ingame with the same name as “Dottt”, same as Sequences[‘Dottt’]. But nothing happens when I try and use the macro, absolutely nothing. Am I doing something really wrong here? :confused:

It sounds like you re-assigning the macro a new name (you do not have to; it is already named); this other name that you are giving it is already (probably) registered in your system. My macros name is ‘Nub’; just use that name for now to keep things simple. So:

A.) Copy and import the macro
B.) Make sure that a macro icon is created (imported macros may have a book icon; activated macros will have a question mark…that is how you will know it is ready to go). If you DO have a book icon when you import the macro, just hover above the (newly made) macro and click ‘Create Icon’ (is when the icon will change into a question mark).
C.) Drag the icon from GS down to your action bar

so this will work with Malefic Grasp/contagion & soul harvest which i am sure we will have to manually cast but as long as we have siphon life it will work?

and thanks I am fairly new to playing a warlock and still learning the class, but looking for a decent macro for raiding on alt nights and stuff.

John Q., have you ever thought of making a destruction or demonology macro?

No On the Soul Harvest even after editing i had to manually press it unless someone else can fix this for Soul Harvest to work

I never wrote Soul Harvest in the macro. That is why you have to manually press it.

Is there anyone who uses this with AHK? I’m looking for a script that will fire while pressing the key and another key to toggle the script on and off. I’ve been manually spamming the key, but it’s not working out. I just can’t spam it fast enough.

I have used this macro with AHK set at 98ms. it has drain soul linked as a MOD to the ctrl key if you are using ahk.

Have a script?

I don’t use autohotkey software, I have a gaming keyboard set up for my AHK. the delay is 98ms is what I use. I am not sure what that converts to in autohotkey or punchkey software or razer gaming keyboards as my setup is all steelseries gaming stuff.

Anyone have any issue with this getting stuck casting the PVP macro when out questing?

What’s the matter? I use it and I get stuck. I can’t find the reason. I didn’t use AHK, only manual launch.

Works perfectly for me. Using Punchkey at 100ms. Zero hangups. Thank you.

This works really good, thanks!

i think somethings wrong it want apply courrution and it wants to spam unstable alot

Did you intend to choose the Rot and Decay talent and include Curse of Shadows in tab 3 of the macro?

Yeah, I know it spams UA’s; that is what its SUPPOSED to do; Corruption is just a secondary DoT; the biggies are SL and Agony.

Not going to say that I’ve ‘retired’ from the game. However, I’ve uninstalled it.