John's Sub 7.3.

[quote quote=55295]I have no clue why I did that. Thanks for the catch. I’m just use to adding the line as a cast when I add modifiers. Thanks
[/quote]

Rip beat me to it, how is that change going now, I may add the vanish submacro to the OP for those using the leggo

As well as can be expected. It has to be timed correctly. Can’t comment too much on dps as I have just one leggo (shoulders) and all other gear is non-instance. No tier. So dps is in the 600k range once it levels out but hard to say. Initially, burst is around 1.6-7mil. Popping subshadow increases dps back up and the vanish provides the initial burst again. ilvl is 909 I believe. My stats are really bad. Crit is upper 20s, hash is low (I don’t this I’ve hit 20%), and vers seems to be ok. The problem is most of my gear is mastery heavy. So, hopefully someone with better gear and stat numbers can provide better idea as to how well this works.

@webbjh so the fix that i told you works. i’m glad well now that you have it working i might have to give it a test to help you get more out of it.