John's Survival 7.3

Ok so this spec really had me wanting to lobotomize myself. but with some breakthroughs, I’ve been facing on my other characters I gave it another crack with something I am happy with,

IMPORTANT!!
you need to import both macros to work properly, but only need to use (Survival), the other macro (Mongoose)
needs to have an icon but no need to place on hotbar.

Using the macro:
First Survival has an opener, Ideally, you should be at range and target you mob and keep the cursor on the target also. this will make you harpoon to the target and drop traps on their face before starting the base rotation.

during the fight when you want to start a Mongoose Fury window, just hold down Alt while the macro is going and it will automatically switch to the mongoose macro, once the Fury window is over let go of Alt and resume normal rotation. until mongoose charges are back to 3 rinse repeat.

Press Shift while macro is goin for Butchery

Sequences['Survival'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Sokitumi@Muradin",
  SpecID=255,
  Talents = "3221311",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/click [mod: alt] Mongoose",
        "/cast [mod: shift] Butchery",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [@mouseover] Harpoon",
        "/cast [@mouseover] Caltrops",
        "/cast [@mouseover] Explosive Trap",
      },
        "/cast Spitting Cobra",
        "/cast Flanking Strike",
        "/cast Lacerate",
        "/cast [@player] Explosive Trap",
        "/cast [@player] Caltrops",
        "/cast Raptor strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}
Sequences['Mongoose'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Sokitumi@Muradin",
  SpecID=255,
  Talents = "3221311",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast Aspect of the Eagle",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [combat] reset=1  Mongoose Bite, Mongoose Bite, Flanking Strike, Mongoose Bite, Mongoose Bite, Raptor Strike, Mongoose Bite, Mongoose Bite, Flanking Strike, Mongoose Bite, Fury of the Eagle",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Hello John

Nice macro, I hate Mongoose Bite as it works, is there any way to use the spec, and and dont use Mongoose Bite at all?

Jimmy

[quote quote=55192]Hello John
Nice macro, I hate Mongoose Bite as it works, is there any way to use the spec, and and dont use Mongoose Bite at all?
Jimmy
[/quote]

Sadly no, its the meat and potatoes of the spec, when you get mongoose fury to 6 stacks the damage ramps up.
however, its is a very unforgiving mechanic and a nightmare to play let alone macro. and a real testament to the skill of the players that can play it well. fingers crossed they make the mechanics of the spec a little more enjoyable to play when Battle for Azeroth lands.

John,
love your macros still use your Blood DK one to this day. Love this macro as i must be weird but i love survival but could never find a update macro or mastery the goose but this makes it better, thank you!

Hello again John

Ty for your anser:)

An other question I want to ask you, is it possible for you to make a MM macro? please

Jimmy