Kale_Dooper's first attempt at a one button

Hey folks, this is my first try at a Guardian Druid macro. I will admit that it is VERY similar to Guardian of Azeroth macro, but that probably because there’s only so many ways one can make a guardian macro? lol

The gist of it is simple: spam one button. (or ahk at 75ms), if you lose aggro on something mouseover it and hold shift and it’ll growl it back to you. If you want to spread moonfarrrr dots, hold ctrl and mouseover the targets. If you need to use frenzied regen (the OH POOP! button), hold alt.

deKsfaakfu1Puqywek3sbr7cQK(LQAyG4yOSmv6zqzAKsxtvyBOQ(Mcnoj6CKQ1rkgOkQdQI0cbfpevWerf6IkOyJOI6JQiAKqL6KQiSsurEjQKBcvStknuvjlvv0tLAQsyRki5SkOYBjK7IQSxXFHkXGrCyGfRcpMKjdQUSsBMq1NbjJgvQttWRbPMTK62sYUv0VjA4QsTCkEostNQRdvTDqPVRGuNxbwVckTFihwkILLgMH50N4sXPwUgUyVPiDbOENon9fd7YUS0CCfhGV2JLLg3B970Tq176frGzbgePamHgrg(tIhyGlaMdbIiN7qEG3D5exreeNAUfe31GiN0ih6Ae5CLepDLWUgeN4GXR1Gi4iLtXfmlICUsINUsyxdItNw7AqeoB25WkSWrKNlu7Cnaxqot3Vx1j4ySmiAtFkENBPjnxG6fx4Ou(EnPXbOmYHAnub5KMIyzPiww6VcqDebdtNng7n9xbOoIGHPZgJfl9xbOoIW0VqkzXQn9xbOoIW0VqkzX(i9xbOoIW0VqkzXYp9xbOoIWGWVe7g7y6VcqDeHbHFj2n2Y0FfG6ic)siJXQN(RauhrWW0zJXYGK(RauhrWW0zJXYyP)ka1rKldBKV20CqwDa8atACVa45iTDvqNJ0WS1Eos)uycflhPFjPooaLrMI4PlmctOx)MJ0CTdEU1lGUPiEAU2bVmlLMIyzP)oWa167CRgGiIMsUbMkEIGVa48I9M(RauhreD(DnyWAedrMsQdMQvdJhI8qB5ySyP)ka1rervs4Aa1ope5El1EJvB6VcqDeruLeUgLBQf7CLepDLWUgEisP(Lf7J0FfG6iIOkjCnuUfe3f7CLepDLWUgEic)r9hXtxyeMqVolhPFkmH6MJ0VmloaLrMI4PBFFZz8tLliNPFzeKgbFq8yVPiww6VcqDebdtNng7n9xbOoIGHPZgJfl9xbOoIW0VqkzXQn9xbOoIW0VqkzX(i9xbOoIW0VqkzXYp9xbOoIWGWVe7g7y6VcqDeHbHFj2n2Y0FfG6ic)siJXQN(RauhrWW0zJXYGK(RauhrWW0zJXYyP)ka1rKldBKV20CqwDa8atACVa45iTDvqNJ0WS1Eos)uycflhPFjPooaLrMI4PlmctOx)MJ0CTdEU1lGUPiEAU2bVmlLMIyzP)oWa167CRgGiIMsUbMkEIGVa48I9M(RauhreD(DnyWAedrMsQdMQvdJhI8qB5ySyP)ka1rervs4Aa1ope5El1EJvB6VcqDeruLeUgLBQf7CLepDLWUgEisP(Lf7J0FfG6iIOkjCnuUfe3f7CLepDLWUgEic)r9hXtxyeMqVolhPFkmH6MJ0VmloaLrMI4PBFFZz8tLliNPFzeKgbFq84PXbmXdQpX0xdS70fKZat84jaUsage Information
Simple Bear Tank (Guardian) one-button.
Shift: Growl @mouseover
Crtl: Moonfire @mouseover
Alt: Frenzied Regeneration

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.23.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Bear Form, Growl, Moonfire, Frenzied Regeneration

Main Sequence: Swipe, Thrash, Ironfur, Mangle, Maul

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Bear Form, Growl, Moonfire, Frenzied Regeneration

Main Sequence: Swipe, Thrash, Ironfur, Mangle, Maul

Doesn’t import for me for some reason - says ‘unable to interpret sequence’

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll try again when I get home. I suspect it’s due to having to remove part of the export data as it exports with links to all the abilities in the macro with wowhead links to all of them, but new users here can only post 2 links per post so I wasn’t able to just dump the entire export into a post the way it was formatted and I suspect that the forums are reading some of the characters as bbcode or some other markdown tags.

Okay, I edited the original post with an export that should work fine.

Its firing, but when i try to do the moonfire, it doesnt seem to work.

Probably something to do with a WoW update, don’t know. Haven’t been able to log in and won’t be able to for a while. I’m disabled and my service animal just passed, so I’m going to be offline at least until after the holidays and then I will do what I can to get this macro back into fighting shape.