Keine Macro Läuft bei mir ! Einstellung in WOW Ändern ? No macro runs with me! Change setting in WOW?

Hi. Leute .
Ich nutze das Addon hier schon ein paar Jahre. Seit dem aktuellen Patch mit neuen Interface Funktioniert das Addon bei mir Überhaupt nicht mehr egal mit welchem Char oder Klasse,
Selbst wenn ich selber ein Komplettes Macro erstelle . Wird mir das in der Leiste Zwar angezeigt. Aber führt keine einzige Aktion druch!
Muss man in der Aktuellen wow Einstellung dafür was Ändern?
Habe schon alles Ausprobiert
Bin für jede info und tip dankbar

Hi. People .
I’ve been using this addon for a few years now. Since the current patch with the new interface, the addon no longer works for me at all, no matter what character or class,
Even if I create a complete macro myself. Is this displayed to me in the Although bar. But don’t do a single action!
Do you have to change something in the current wow setting?
I’ve tried everything
I’m grateful for any info and tip

Did you try GSE’s wiki? Specifically ActionButtonKeyDown or ActionButtonKeyUp and Why this matters Macro Cycling not firing · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler Wiki · GitHub

2 Likes

ok…having this problem also… in your example screen shot you have KEY UP checked and no check mark in Action button key down…from reading im confused if i need to do both of thos to get KEY DOWN activated as needed and also do i have to make a STUB MACRO for all wow easy macros or is that attained by then selecting Update Macro Stubs after those two choices. thanks for your time… do you ever sleep?? .

On the troubleshooting tab the force button to LeyDown will do both changing the CVar and updating the Macro stubs.

2 Likes