Key repeat programs?

what are you guys using so you can just hold down a key and have it repeat at a set rate. i’m 60 and starting to get arthritis and mashing the 1 key is starting to cause me discomfort. thank you in advance.

Razer Synapse for me.

Hello @krusty

I personally use LGS ( Logitech Gaming Software ), or G-HUB ( from logitech too ).

Cheers.

Autohotkey is what i use. someday i’ll get one of these cool mice ppl use. lol

I have no idea how to write script for ahk what is the script you use? i tried a script that made my 1 button repeat but i couldnt make it stop and had to restart my computer

I PM you what i use.

I have you beat by 10 yrs, so I know your problem. A Logitech G910 Gaming Keyboard, or similar, has 5 exra keys on the right side, all keys are programmable with the Logitech gaming software. I find this better than a multibutton mouse, I injured my right hand long ago so this solution is best for me.
hope it helps.
GL HF

glad to hear i’m not the old man in here. lol jk.

X-Mouse Button Control for me

Anyone in here using iCue? I use a Scimitar Pro mouse and I had the bind setup on my old system but I recently built a new one and don’t remember what I had setup that let me toggle my macro buttons. Click and it ran through the spells for me at w/e ms I set it to. Click again and it would stop the macro.