Keypress + Camera Turning

I am having an issue where, when I go to turn my camera and hit a keyboard button, the game releases control of my camera to do whatever the key press was. An example would be that I am holding right click and moving to the left. If I then hit my ‘1’ key to do an ability, I’ll stop turning the camera and my character will just spin in place to the left as my ‘1’ key action goes off. This only happens with GSE macros and not default key press actions…

Check your macro for AOE targetted spells that dont have [@cursor] or [@player]. Also check for trinkets that are the same.

Hello Luke, I want to consult a situation.For some reason while the macro is going itd working amzing! then suddenly it seems to just quit and the macro si still cycling through stuff but wont do any more abilities, but i am hitting traning dummys so im not sure if that has an effect vs dungeons

You’ve already been given the things to look for in your other thread by @Lutechi. As the macro is still cycling, it’s not a GSE problem but a WoW problem.

If your macro is malfunctioning it is a case of garbage in, garbage out. You need to identify why it is breaking and what you need to do about it. Running the command /gse debug can help you trace what your macro is doing.

As @Lutechi said I would start by looking at your gear, skills and in particular if the macro calls the Heart Essence command.

Hi luke thank you for your reply,I used /gse debug according to your method,/gse debug showed these results:

OUTLAW_CLASH_V2,4,正中眉心 from castsequence 正中眉心 (item 1 in castsequence.) ,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
OUTLAW_CLASH_V2,5,刀锋冲刺 from castsequence 刀锋冲刺 (item 1 in castsequence.) ,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
OUTLAW_CLASH_V2,6,申斥回响 from castsequence 申斥回响 (item 1 in castsequence.) ,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
OUTLAW_CLASH_V2,1,命运骨骰 from castsequence 命运骨骰 (item 1 in castsequence.) ,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
OUTLAW_CLASH_V2,2,申斥回响 from castsequence 申斥回响 (item 1 in castsequence.) ,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
OUTLAW_CLASH_V2,3,reset=combat 影袭, 影袭, 手枪射击, 刺骨, 影袭, 影袭, 手枪射击, 刺骨, 影袭, 手枪射击, 刺骨, 影袭, 手枪射击, 刺骨 from castsequence 影袭 (item 9 in castsequence.) ,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.

Some red words appear more frequently, such as GCD In Cooldown and Not Able to Cast. May I ask what I need to do to improve these situations?
In addition, attach the error report of Bugsack for your reference. I look forward to your further reply

5x FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1047: bad argument #1 to ‘strmatch’ (string expected, got nil)
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@FrameXML\RestrictedFrames.lua”]:673: in function <FrameXML\RestrictedFrames.lua:672>
[string “@FrameXML\RestrictedFrames.lua”]:811: in function CallMethod' [string "local step = self:GetAttribute('step') local loopstart = self:GetAttribute('loopstart') or 1 local loopstop = self:GetAttribute('loopstop') or #macros local loopiter = self:GetAttribute('loopiter') or 1 local looplimit = self:GetAttribute('looplimit') or 0 local clicks = self:GetAttribute('clicks') or 0 local ms = self:GetAttribute('ms') or 1 local limit = self:GetAttribute('limit') or 1 loopstart = tonumber(loopstart) loopstop = tonumber(loopstop) loopiter = tonumber(loopiter) looplimit = tonumber(looplimit) limit = tonumber(limit) clicks = tonumber(clicks) step = tonumber(step) ms = tonumber(ms) self:SetAttribute('macrotext', self:GetAttribute('KeyPress') .. "\n" .. macros[step] .. "\n" .. self:GetAttribute('KeyRelease')) step = step % #macros + 1 local checkstep = step - 1 if checkstep == 0 then checkstep = #macros end if string.sub(macros[checkstep], 1, 12) == "/click pause" then local localpauselimit = tonumber(string.sub(macros[checkstep], 14)) * 1000 local currentMS = clicks * ms if currentMS < localpauselimit then step = checkstep clicks = clicks + 1 else clicks = 1 end end if not step or not macros[step] then -- User attempted to write a step method that doesn't work, reset to 1 print('Invalid step assigned by custom step sequence', self:GetName(), step or 'nil', '') step = 1 end self:SetAttribute('step', step) self:SetAttribute('loopiter', loopiter) self:SetAttribute('clicks', clicks) self:SetAttribute('ms', ms) self:SetAttribute('limit', limit) self:CallMethod('UpdateIcon') "]:42: in function <[string "local step = self:GetAttribute('step')..."]:1> [string "=(tail call)"]: ? [string "=[C]"]: ? [string "@FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua"]:484: in function <FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:447> [string "=(tail call)"]: ? [string "@FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua"]:285: in function <FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:279> [string "=(tail call)"]: ? [string "=[C]"]: in function Click’

[string “@FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua”]:4757: in function ChatEdit_SendText' [string "@FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua"]:3049: in function <FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3042> [string "=[C]"]: in function UseAction’
[string “@FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua”]:345: in function `handler’
[string “@FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua”]:654: in function <FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:602>
[string “@FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua”]:266: in function <FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:263>
[string “@FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua”]:296: in function <FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:279>
[string “=(tail call)”]: ?

Major new discovery! It seems that every time this error occurs, a new garbled file will appear in the WOW folder, the format is such as WoW Loopback.5������, WoW Loopback.89�n� etc. What do you know about it? How to deal with it!

No idea what that is.

It’s trying to cast the first item in that castsequence but it can’t so it does nothing and returns to that line. I can’t read what it’s saying and I also don’t play OUTLAW so I can’t say why that does or doesn’t work but if that isn’t the problem then you have a problem with your UI that’s breaking GSE.

Thank you for your feedback, I have backed up the data and uninstalled and reinstalled wow to troubleshoot the game system itself