Kill Shot for BM spec

Hi,

1st of all I 'am new and I 'am not professional user for (GSE), my question is how i can make add or make code or (order) in GSE for BM hunter that let my macro use Kill Shot immediately when its active and use it again and again when the cool down of kill shot done?
pls help me and i hope some professional write for me step by step how i can do it
thx.

You can’t. That’s not how macros work. So you can either wait till it comes up in your macro to insta cast it or you can put it as a standalone macro:
#showtooltip Kill Shot
/stopcasting
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Kill Shot

thank you, for ur clear answer

1 Like

You can put it into a loop block near the top, I do that on my macro BM macro. Using reverse or normal priority so the top spell gets used more often and is more likely to fire as soon as it is available.

You will have to put your other spells or spell sequence in lower blocks. But this method seems to work well for me in GSE.

Of course you can add a different macro as suggested, with just kill shot. But I am imagining you are trying to simplify the process and not have to use spell from a different key.

Not telling you to use my macro, but export it and try it out to see if this method I am trying to explain is what you are looking for. To give you an idea on your own macro.