Killing Machine : Frost Death Knight 8.3+

“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.”

GRATUITOUS TWITCH PLUG

GRATUITOUS YOUTUBE PLUG link HERE

ABOUT THE MACRO

Why another Frost Death Knight macro ?? A couple reasons:

• Looking at most of the more popular macros here everyone used the Cold Heart talent which you must monitor and activate the Chains of Ice ability at a certain time. For a lazy-macro thats’ just too much work for me.

• Other macros were just too old and didn’t Parse very well < 80% with my SIM

There are two different versions in this macro:

• Version 1 - PvE Raids // Dungeons - (no auto Death Strike)
  • Version 2 - PvE World Quests // Visions // PvP ?? - (no Frost Strike but instead Death Strike)

Latest Version Dated: 5/29/2020

COPY AND PASTE BEGINS HERE

dWJifaWsuPEluvBdvYmrQCyeZgIEmHBcv6xe9nrP7IKStu2l1ULQ9R4NiP4VIkv)gkph0qvLAWknCKQoisHJkQKoMiNtslejvlfQyXiXYvvpuIINsAzszDiLmrjQMQeMSOy6cxevPtdPlRY1rfBePOTkrPnJQy7IkXhfvkpdQYNHqddWiHGXHQA0QctdOtkQ4wiL6AQIoVOQvIKs3wI8Avj7KlmlzL7COJUCy5wUJlnkdc5W41SMlSwqqE9aATLATukzfHdj9wtZs7zXHGMboRC2Y50r8W6WHABZs7zZvohmq7ioRuoBzrHOyD4Ss5S0ajYzr7Zsn9BwPCwg2S08JbJz14J(6ML2ZsnDK5NT8JepMvJp6RBwEW(ZcpK8mlHtGn7JJGeAT8JhchKHznRk9NiNYnR9mzfxI4Jv27drX6qxywYfMLSk5aVzr4i)ywEHWRloZAwLccmMfSc0amdpRsbbgZ(m1YMmd0QuqGXSPkxzZcy2tRsbbgZcwbAaMXLvjh4nlch5hZYleEDXzwwRsbbgZcwbAaMX3QuqGXSG1eiEMvTkfeymlyfObywcWQuqGXSG1eiEMLswLccmMfSc0aml1SkfeymlyfObywcpRsbbgZcwbAaMLaTkfeymlynXh0kDyy0thAj0WQ1IpA)1fjtXkchjJPyLDIxMIvQFidtXkoODetMI1IpA)1fntXk3xECoKhbEUWHvno6PjNUiqX6wF)rX(OrERCF5F)pi0fMLSkdYhXlU(vk)S43XEq(LOc)mhjdvM1Skfeyml(LWYql4duEcQMfSwR8ndpRsbbgZIFjSm0IGmOAwWSp5IVdR4G2rSzkwF)pCjIpMlCy9ngmWLi(yUWHdZAUWSKvjh4nlch5hZYleEDXzwZQuqGXSGvGgGz4zvkiWywWSp5IVzGwLccmM9zQLnz2tRsbbgZMQCLnlGzCzvkiWywWkqdWSSwLCG3SiCKFmlVq41fNz8TkfeymlyfObyw1QuqGXSG1ALVzjaRsbbgZcwbAaMLswLccmMfSwR8nl1SkfeymlyfObywcpRsbbgZcwbAaMLaTkfeymlyfObyw6PvPGaJzbRj(GwPddJE6qlHgwT(gdg4seFmx4WkchjJPyLDIxMIvQFidtXkoODetMI1IpA)1fjtXk3xECoKhbEUWH1IpA)1fntXk3x(3)dcDHzjRYG8r8IRFLYpl(DShKFjQWpZrYqLznRsbbgZIFjSm0c(aLNGQzbR1kFhwXbTJyZuS((F4seFmx4WQgh90KtxeOyDRV)OyF0iVdhwPbN4b23AzqsGpSIlPZHGmNEC)C56bkw3u3HdBa

LOOK AT THE MODS

Version 1
frostmod1
Version 2
frostmod2
Notice not much here fill in with whatever you want. Suggested to leave in Death Strike for more self-heals as a de-facto just in case.

Both versions (naturally) use the same Talents.

MS Firing

This thing Parsed 96% of the SIM - very very nice.

Character Link : case you wanna know secondary stats

Fun times - fun build - Have fun let me know how it works out for ya.

1 Like

saved for future use

Haha I got my hopes up seeing this post :stuck_out_tongue:
Hopefully not too far away!

Oh HAPPY DANCE!
I like your macros, very interested in this one. Will you be just doing frost or will you do other specs too?

Nice too see, i enjoy all your macros. ATM runing the shamy macro too lvl up from 117.
Hopefully he do blood and unholy too.

too slow for see the gse?

Such a tease lol…can’t wait for this

ok try it out …

1 Like

Looks great, makes me want to level my vulp dk! Can’t wait to test it in the morning! Good job thanks!

Hello, unable to import the macro for testing, coding error and not in Orange :slight_smile:

@philoo I had no problem importing it and using it atm… so error on your side!

I see it gray instead of orange as below …
so can’t import error

@philoo I see it gray as well but if you copy and paste it, it works just the same as orange.

Here is the proof that I can not import it, the fact that is in gray and not in Orange as usual the import does not work … You can export it to me in orange … thank you bcp

dWJifaWsuPElKQTHu1mrkDyeZgIEmHBcP8lI(MO0Drs2jk7LA3s1(v8tjk9xrL0VHQNdAOqWGvA4ivoiQehfvsDmroNKwiskwksyXqYYvvpuuPEkPLjL1HuyIsunvjmzrX0fUiQsNgkxwLRJk2isQ2QefBwuX2fvIpIKsJdv1NHqpdjAKQctdWOvLmmGojQIBHu01uL68IQwjQKCBjYRvfTtUWSKvU5HwA5HrT5kACj3p4HXRznxyTGG86b0Al1APuY6JdjDwtZsZzPGGLboRC2Y50r8W7WHRAZsZz5AohmW6ioRuoBzWGy4D4Ss5SCbjYzX6Zw2(nRuoldFwQ)XHXSA8XEEZsZzlBhz(zl)iXRz14J98Mnh8)SWdzoZs4e4Z(6iiHwl)YHWbzywZkAeXhVm3hIH3HUWSKlmlzvYbEZ(4i)ywEHWRloZAwLccmMfOc2anJsRsbbgZ(o1YMmdWQuqGXSPk9zZcA2BRsbbgZcubBGMrVvjh4n7JJ8Jz5fcVU4mlRvPGaJzbQGnqZ4BvkiWywGAcGsZQwLccmMfOc2anlbAvkiWywGAcGsZsjRsbbgZcubBGMLAwLccmMfOc2anlrPvPGaJzbQGnqZsawLccmMfOM4dyLwCC6OfRewy1AXhR)8IKrz9XrYyuwzN4PrzLAoKHrzLcSoIjJYkc4WanI4J7chw5(YtXH8iWZfoSQXrh150fbgE3kcFm8pwK3k3xEe(he6cZswLb5J4fx)kLFw074Vi)suHEMJKHkZAwLccmMf9s4zOb8fwobvZcuRv(MrPvPGaJzrVeEgAqqgunlq230Z3HvkW6i2mkRi8p0iIpUlCyT4J1FErZOCywZfMLSk5aVzFCKFmlVq41fNznRsbbgZcubBGMrPvPGaJzbY(ME(MbyvkiWy23Pw2KzVTkfeymBQsF2SGMrVvPGaJzbQGnqZYAvYbEZ(4i)ywEHWRloZ4BvkiWywGkyd0SQvPGaJzbQ1kFZsGwLccmMfOc2anlLSkfeymlqTw5BwQzvkiWywGkyd0SeLwLccmMfOc2anlbyvkiWywGkyd0S0BRsbbgZcut8bSslooD0IvclSAT4J1FErYOS(4izmkRSt80OSsnhYWOSsbwhXKrzT4J1FErZOSY9LNId5rGNlCyvJJoQZPlcm8Uve(y4FSiVvUV8i8pi0fMLSkdYhXlU(vk)SO3XFr(LOc9mhjdvM1Skfeyml6LWZqd4lSCcQMfOwR8DyLcSoInJYkc)dnI4J7chwrahgOreFCx4WHdRCHt8c)Bn3ijWxwv6obpLBw7DYkAKohcsE6X9ZLRhy4DJYHdBa

Usage Information
1 - Raids / Dungeons
2 - Questing // Visions // All in One // No Frost Strike - Only Death Strike for self auto heals

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.8.

• The Default macro is 2
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Empower Rune Weapon, Death Strike

Main Sequence: Howling Blast, Pillar of Frost, Obliterate, Remorseless Winter, Frost Strike

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Death Strike

Main Sequence: Death Strike, Howling Blast, Pillar of Frost, Empower Rune Weapon, Remorseless Winter, Obliterate

merci Beaucoup :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Your description of version 1 says " no auto Death Strike". However, version 2 doesn’t have auto Death Strike. It is the Empower Rune Weapon that is auto.

look at the sequence for version 2 … death strike is substituted for frost strike

I see it now. I didn’t realize I had to scroll to see more spells.

Watch Reruns of WoW Lazy Macros Creator (Lutechi) Live @ 11PM EST