LainSzvahl's Unholy DK ShadowLands 1-2-2021

Reworked my macro’s after more testing in mythics and raids, its not perfect but i enjoy it quite abit.
Let me know if you want the original set of macro’s i’ll put them in as a Diffrent version.

All my macro’s are created with 100ms-200ms in mind so going lower may not produce better numbers but give the macro a try, Have fun folks!

Note my covenant is Necrolords, if you have a diffrent, look for the line with Abomination Limb and replace it with your Covenent Ability.
Im also a Vulpera and i use Bag of Tricks in the rotation

*** Edit 1/10/2021**
Reworked the AOE macro and the Single Target, Now as for ST notr being Truely ST thats true! this class has a ton of aoe in nearly all of its talents, if you want to try and make it single target for RAID feel free to mess with the talents, my Experience has found alot of DPS loss by adding certain skills because the power drain on the character becomes greater and in the end less skills can go off when its needed, So its up to you, That is my opinion not yours.

Modifiers have changed!
/cast [mod:alt] Death Strike
/cast [mod:shift] Army of the Dead
/cast [mod:ctrl] Anti-Magic Shell

Army of the Dead has been removed from the Rotation and ios now a Shift modifier to save it for larger encounters and raids.

EDIT: 1/4/2021

Readded the single Death Strike that should have been in macro but it isnt a significant heal to rely on,

Video Below for How my macro performs on a average low ilvl character @ lvl 60 Video does not reflect the changes i made in the macro its for the original version -1/10/2021

SINGLE TARGET
:arrow_down:

duurnaalLyxuHu)IknmK4yOYYuQEMszAuLRPK2gu8nKY4uL6CaSorHUhvWavL4GIQyHII6HIcAIIICrOuvBekv6JqPOgjuQYjPcvRKkK8srv1mrs6MIQYorXpHsjdvuLwkviEQitvu6QijARIc8vOuKZcLcERkURkTxP(lvOmykhwYIrQEmOjdOltSzKuFwvmAu60a9AvjnBv1Trv7w43igov0Xfvwou9CitxX1PQ2oscFhkLA8qPIZdLSEOuO9t6MRZ2mCDIQ5XXzCmQKb7HTOk2GJLP87yPSnZENTtzRVedQt7l7l7lBlBl7lCDYrKci2k(y107e2pOMGdLmKW7SMIo4hCWQZCNYJ)WsW7evlWiHnsff7VtyZjSFgi4iqs0m7y2E3P8vHF9D8yeCQqIbKeDM7e2KuVMhF8c1z7PtzsOU8)tZW1jQwOHkDcSgbyN2PSZrHJJchfV911oH9KVZoLLfePgisnESuJNGMpwQLaJNVOw2c)rg1CeYudijwuJVEvqQ5Je1iuR2WkQ5ugKA8eCzrnQj4QXc(Wk4QH8rtbgQbS4RhzrT6JiQLHKaOp4OgS(FbOAzijOccSgqsOgHA1gwrTmjfq1arQrxqJA(ibOAGHAdlisnsiQne1yLVt1W2GdRA5XjbwFSCIe1GeYhmEudibBhQrDHgb3rRok1rLLvudjqsaunQqWrGKqnqKAdROgbh8bmQVA8feNOwfavdx(GcsnsOMFWs(yPwHqL)FuRcGQHi(F1WLYPG3PmOWbl6Fb1z7PtjNc0XZuZSVU3P8vqCsgi4iqsG6SndxNTz46KlSqJANGOgKTIq(GXZ9aj80R5QgnAR0wBM9o5cl0GKC(saf1oV48xyj4lQfe1GSveYhmEUQHlizCyJIAQ5TTJzTz26KlSqdsY5lbuu7eeiBfH8bJNRABCy23aSO26kfauwul8))MXRtUWcnijNVeqrTtqGSveYhmEUQTUsbaLf1c))Vzw7KlSqJANxOMa9rlSfo)sqakfW75QMhnpmVBgmDYfwObj58LakQDcIAq2kc5dgp3dKWtVMRABCy23aSO2M32oaVMHwNCHfAu7eeiBfH8bJN7bs4PxZvTDARyaaOzE3jxyHg1obbYwriFW45EGeE61CvBJB1ZBRza0jxyHgKKZxcOO2jiq2kc5dgp3dKWtVMRA4csghaqrn1242944AgokDYfwObj58LakQDccKTIq(GXZ9aj80R5QgUGKXbmCQPgMTvmuAgoUo5cl0GKC(saf1obbYwriFW45EGeE61CvdxqY4Wu4pYOMAE0w94AgU9o5cl0GKC(saf1oV48xyj4lQfeiBfH8bJN7bs4PxZvnCbjJdBuutnVTDmRnd3wNCHfAqsoFjGIANGazRiKpy8Cv7aj80R5Q2M32oaVMHZRtUWcnQDccKTIq(GXZ9aj80R5Q2oTvmaa0mCRDYfwOrTZlutG(Of2cNFjiaLc49CvZJMhM3Dkloy8QmCDM7evjeNufKhC6exNYVGLJiFPqsNTz46K7u4pYiHWJLANGWw483dqPaE7PtPrCID9d4asIoLKC(smG1VtzXbJxLzVZCNYlbn5RG4KoBZW1jxyHgKKZxcOO2jiQbzRiKpy8Cpqcp9AUQHlizCadNAQHzBfdLE6uEXL8vqCsNTNoLFbR8IliuNTz46KlSqJANG4uMfb7aIg0sqakfWRAEywFV2m7DY1Pm1mf8v1ooLzHTW5VnZwNCDktHqGOrTJtzwylC(BZ41jx0u4tntbFvTtqGeE61CBM1o5cl0O2HNamJ1FUQ5baaG3ndMo5cl0O2HNamJiwqQNRAE7ywP0m06KlSqJAhEcWmch8)vnV30OqRzE3jxyHg1oVqnb6JwylC(LGaukG3ZvnpAEV3BgaDYfwOrTZlutG(Of2cNFjiaLc49CvZJM3BUE6Pz27SndxNCHfAu7ee1GSveYhmEUhiHNEnx1OrBL2AZS3jxyHgKKZxcOO25fN)clbFrTGOgKTIq(GXZvnCbjJdBuutTmjud(LMzRtUWcnijNVeqrTtqudYwriFW45Q2ghM9nalQTUsbaLf1wxPaGYIAEaaa49IAE0w94wul8))MXRtUWcnijNVeqrTtqudYwriFW45EGeE61CvdxqY4anmQPgvgSKpwQLheQ8)tZS2jxyHgKKZxcOO2jiQbzRiKpy8Cpqcp9AUQTXHzFdWIABEB7a8AgmDYfwOrTtqudYwriFW45EGeE61CvBN2kgaaAgADYfwOrTtqudYwriFW45EGeE61CvBJB1ZBRzE3jxyHgKKZxcOO2jiQbzRiKpy8Cpqcp9AUQHlizCaaf1uBJB3JJRza0jxyHgKKZxcOO2jiQbzRiKpy8Cpqcp9AUQHlizCadNAQHzBfdLMHJsNCHfAqsoFjGIANGOgKTIq(GXZ9aj80R5QgUGKXHPWFKrn12PqBJJwZWX1jxyHgKKZxcOO25fN)clbFrTGOgKTIq(GXZ9aj80R5QgUGKXHnkQPwMeQb)sZWT3jxyHgKKZxcOO2jiQbzRiKpy8Cpqcp9AUQHlizCGgg1uJkdwYhl1Ydcv()Pz426KlSqdsY5lbuu7ee1GSveYhmEUQDGeE61CvBZBBhGxZW51jxyHg1obrniBfH8bJN7bs4PxZvTDARyaaOz4w7KlSqdsY5lbuu7ee1GSveYhmEUQDGeE61CvBJdZ(gGf1wxPaGYIARRuaqzrnpAREClQf()FNYVGvEXfeQZ2mCDYfwOrTtqCkZIGDardAjiaLc4vnpmRVxBM9o56uMAMc(QAhNYSWw483MzRtUoLPqiq0O2XPmlSfo)Tz86KlAk8PMPGVQ2jiqcp9AUnZANCHfAu7WtaMX6px18aaaW7MbtNCHfAu7WtaMreli1ZvnVDmRuAgADYfwOrTdpbygHd()QM3BAuO1mV7KlSqJANxOMa9rlSfo)sqakfW75QMhnV37ndGo5cl0O25fQjqF0cBHZVeeGsb8EUQ5rZ7nxpDIQeItQcYdoDIRtzXbJxLHRZCNsJ4e76hWbKeDkj58LyaRFNYIdgVkZEN5oLxcAYxbXjD2MHRtUWcnijNVeqrTtqudYwriFW45EGeE61CvdxqY4ago1udZ2kgk90P8Il5RG4KoBpDk)cwoI8LcjD2MHRtUtH)iJecpwQDccBHZFpaLc4TNE6PNE6ga

Usage Information

This is my mostly Single Target Rotation, makes use of the pets more, for higher sustain damage, also Conduit called Convocation of the Dead is best used in this one to help with Apocalypse cooling down faster.

The second version is the original macro and relies on unholy assault and soul reaper

This macro contains 2 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.38.

• The Default macro is 1

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Army of the Dead, Leap, Raise Dead, Death Strike, Anti-Magic Shell, Gnaw

Main Sequence: Bag of Tricks, Rune Strike, Outbreak, Death Coil, Dark Transformation, Apocalypse, Abomination Limb, Claw, Soul Reaper, Scourge Strike

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Post Macro: Dark Transformation

Macro Version 2

KeyPress: Army of the Dead, Leap, Raise Dead, Death Strike, Anti-Magic Shell, Gnaw

Main Sequence: Rune Strike, Outbreak, Epidemic, Death Strike, Bag of Tricks, Abomination Limb, Apocalypse, Death Coil, Dark Transformation, Soul Reaper, Scourge Strike

Post Macro: Dark Transformation

AOE-ST
:arrow_down:

dCeWhaqiukvZsPClKkPDHuj(LsmmbDmuzzc1ZuLMgOCnHSnuY3qkJtf15ujRtfO7rL0avf6GQcwOkepeLcnrveDrKk2ikf5JOusJeLkDsvOALOuuVufWmvr6MOu1orXpPsyOQGSuukLNsvtvj5QOuXwvr4ROuIZIsbVvvDxa7vYFvb1GjDyflgu9yitwL6Yu2SQOpRunAbonqVwfkZgj3gvTBr)gXWPsDCLulhKNd10L66uX2vH03Ps04rQuopsvRhPs1(jU4Qvfdx5p9HJZCy2HHDDXPSHdFYdC4hCbDOR(vftCTQ8RgklBC5J3I34242E3E3Elp7hee5egegKK4AvXWvRkgUYVGgCl6pjIIcMmnkWCh4Ji8WNgquA0IOfvmXLFbn4gBRDSezI(tIOOGjtJcm3b(icp8PbefYWw7Apq7wlQOXH0E5OvmVLFbn4gBRDSezI(F0n1qVbTjAseffmzAuG5oGOqg2AxJdfvuyVXSIkgyLFbn4gBRDSezI(tckyY0OaZDarF5yf)ETjAuu4v4MOWUUUoVjA6qrvmrLFbn4gBRDSezI(tckyY0OaZDarJIcVc3enDOOkgwLFbn4gBRDSezI(tIOOGjtJcm3b(icp8Pbe9LJv87vXqR8lOb3I(tckyY0OaZDGpIWdFAarJPfX66Qyox(f0GBr)jbfmzAuG5oWhr4HpnGOVCrWG9wmxLFbn4gBRDSezI(tckyY0OaZDGpIWdFAarHmS1UEfkQOVCXW44kgUWYVGgCJT1owImr)jbfmzAuG5oWhr4HpnGOqg2AxzfkQOSEJyfwmCCLFbn4gBRDSezI(tckyY0OaZDGpIWdFAarHmS1U2d0U1IkACiTxoAfdxC5xqdUX2AhlrMO)hDtn0BqBIMeuWKPrbM7aFeHh(0aIczyRDnouurH9gZkQy4El)cAWn2w7yjYe9NeuWKPrbM7aFeHh(0aIczyRDLwKOIghsl(8vXWbR8lOb3yBTJLit0FsqbtMgfyUdi6hr4HpnGOrrHxHBIgffEfUjACiTxoABIc76668MOPdfvXWfv(f0GBr)jbfmzAuG5oWhr4HpnGOX0IyDDv(tje3NcYd2LNR8hWONTzu2GTAvXWv(LEG2T2sJNEr)jjyG4b(32CduD5pGr)HGmmUwvmCLFbn4w0FsCB9Mr3aXnElj32CdikmwrNJkM4YV426P7bDmr)UTElyG4bkM3YV426bJbXTOF3wVfmq8afdSYVG7bQNUh0Xe9NeeHh(0aftu5xqdUf9ZtUp4q1aIc7666CXWQ8lOb3I(5j3heha(SbefwmROWIHw5xqdUf9ZtUpiQHOaef2zAH0kMZLFbn4w0)Jpjih8wWaXVLKBBUb(aIcJgSZXfZv5xqdUf9)4tcYbVfmq8Bj52MBGpGOWObJ15IHlS8lOb3I(F8jb5G3cgi(TKCBZnWhquy0GDMR6Y7BZnBYjrnijlV3w7yzdouL)qqg7heePwvD5peb3SFqqKAvXWv(f0GBST2XsKj6pjIIcMmnkWCh4Ji8WNgquidBTRScfvuwVrSclM4YVGgClAuu4vy1vxD5FWPdiqL)0bm909JobuLNT6PZjmimijlMywVNlp7N0zOoE2g0rTSbjzDKYZUgL7Y)GlOJOh1GWGKuuYtr5PxusAIc3PBskk)GGiIIMuu4MOoy7wuWe32Clk5PO80lkPdmir9RefUtlAhaIfLKMOGyr5jqMOpjihSDlAtC5aDJffnoyWCx0hCbDe9E4NDJUiS5vbGyrjPjkiw0HcSBkt0J4aHB6fDYBr7XTbHf1LbwkkylkIWByrVjUmfTjIIbZDkt0EG2Tw07HF2Tnr3jKBrFsGefd2otdssSOUeSdeLI0yrjpfLNahZ2l)PdUzh33tB3LpomMlKJlKlKdw0B5pP9CCO6IHR8NyGah4ugUwvD59Un0XpzXehfxE2Inh7bhObxRQU80jFsGqgBKW7E6boifytFDKQRUka

Usage Information

AOE version of my one button macro can be used instead of my other ST but this one is more focused towards causing AOE damage.
This one is alittle Bursty and tapers when it comes down to single target damage, good for situations with lots of mobs!

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.38.

Macro Version 1

KeyPress: Army of the Dead, Leap, Gnaw, Raise Dead, Death Strike, Anti-Magic Shell, Claw

Main Sequence: Bag of Tricks, Rune Strike, Outbreak, Auto Shot, Unholy Assault, Death and Decay, Dark Transformation, Epidemic, Abomination Limb, Death Strike, Apocalypse, Scourge Strike

Post Macro: Dark Transformation, Scourge Strike

Unsure how to Add/Use the Macro? Short Video Tutorial below

1 Like

fixed an issue with AOE-ST wasnt showing scourge strike but its replacement claw skill instead.

please advise. i am using your aoe to level. i am level 51 right now.

on recount i see no death strike. i die or lose too much HP not enough or zero DS. please how can i have more DS and if i go for your single target macro which could help me in pvp is there any DS there? i need death strikes

Can’t import them does it have to be 38 version? as I have 36

That’s because Death Strike isn’t in the macro. You can either just manually press it whenever you need it, or you can add /cast [mod:(whatever button)] Death Strike. The “(whatever button)” can be shift/alt/ctrl.

Tbh if you don’t have Death Strike on your bar you are just being extremely lazy and asking to spend a majority of your playtime dead.

the current version is 2.6.38, so that might be the reason its not importing @MG76
i was able to import it fine.

i need to fix that i supposed to have atleast One deathstrike inside, ive already made a few changes like i personally usually have Deathstrike on ALT modifier and it being on my hotbar so i can see ELVUI’s proc for best deathstrike use. i’ll update soon with some modifer changes,

But i generally do not rely on my single deathstrike in rotation to keep me alive, its manual Alt modifier when i see the buff proc, i also use Fallen Crusader Rune on my 2 hander and also Embalmer’s oil to help with healing, Licheborne for more Leech, Deathpact as a Emergency heal and Icebound Fortitude to slow down the damage as well as Antimagic shield to help with magic damage and to generate runic power for m,y deathstrike healing. Also i like to keep a whole ton of Spiritual Healing potion’s as it heals 10k damage on a 5 min cool down.

Updated the macro above.

@LainSzvahl you are correct I updated GSE and was able to import it. Now my question is on th emacro itself:

I removed Bag of Tricks as that is a racial trait and I’m Worgen. I changed that to my covenant ability of Swarming mist I also removed Army as in raid we save CD’s per Boss. Some at pull some in P2 and some in P3. So the sequence box looks like this below:

/castsequence [@player, no channeling] reset=30 Death and Decay
/castsequence [no channeling] Festering Strike, Festering Strike, Clawing Shadows, Clawing Shadows, Death Strike, Death Coil, null
/cast [no channeling] Outbreak
/castsequence [no channeling] reset=61 Swarming Mist
/castsequence [no channeling] reset=61 Dark Transformation
/cast [no channeling] Apocalypse
/castsequence [no channeling] reset=target Death Coil
/castsequence [@player, no channeling] reset=30 Death and Decay
/castsequence [no channeling] reset=76 Unholy Assault
/castsequence [no channeling] Outbreak, Festering Strike, Clawing Shadows, Clawing Shadows, Death Coil

I will run this on 100ms on my Razer Synapse keyboard.
My questions are:

• Will these changed impact the flow of the macro? I don’t think so but just checking
  • What does the “null” in this line mean: /castsequence [no channeling] Festering Strike, Festering Strike, Clawing Shadows, Clawing Shadows, Death Strike, Death Coil, null
  • Since you have no inner loop limit won’t it disregard anything in the Post Macro Box?

Thanks for the effort and hard work put into this.

it shouldnt change anything really in regard and yes i turned it off as a test by removing the looop limit you can put it to one to see how it affects things but i saw no real change.

Null if it still works should be a line stop, meaning thats the end of that /castsequence or /cast and tell it go to the next line rather then linger and ‘slow’ down

i have not Ran this macro in a raidperformance yet because my alt DK has not come up to being even raid capable, i wish, but at best it might see LFR since that character runs a Alt/Social leveling guild, my Raiding character is a Brewmaster monk but i admit i havent been playing thje monkl for a few weeks because the dk been fun.

I don’t know if null still works as I gives me a red letter coloring hinting it might not work anymore.

I will take this for a spin on Thursday when we raid and I will let you know the result…Took it to Thorgast and I’m quite satisfied. What I experienced with other macro’s till now is an incredible amount of downtime. Now DT can go both ways both how you play and what the macro does, so I’m partially at fault. With yours I haven’t been able to detect it yet but will look at the logs on wow analyzer after the raid about the downtime on this.

Will keep you posted.

BTW I gave your video on YT a thumbs up. :grinning:

that was exactly my problem, the downtime i didnt like that, i mean your gonna have alittle downtime but all the other macro’s i played with had HUGE downtime with alot of things and just spam festering or scourge, i tried to eliminate that which in turn has a drawback of having to build up dps abit slower, but i find it Sustains better by putting resourse generators in certain spots.

TBH i have no idea how gse truely fires off macro’s but im meticulous and spent hours at the dummies moving skills about

I’m interested in using this. How do I apply it to the game? Sorry new to this macro thing. TIA

i updated my p0ost there is a short video tutorial on how to use Gnome Sequencer aka GSE, make sure you have that Addon installed as the import strings above are designed for the addon to make the macro ingame for you.

i’m enjoying this macro alot, only lvl 51 atm, but rampaging through mobs like there were lvl 1. lol

This ST Macro is M+ and AOE DMG. :frowning:
your talents are chosen in such a way that they make maximum aoe dmg

SIngle Target Talents: 23?3221
AOE Talents: 11311?13

Or am I wrong with that ?

Ya i personally use ST version myself the AOE one im kinda tweaking yet and am really unsure of it, the one thing about unholy is There really is no way to make it purely single target, the AOE Version spreads to more targets then ST using Virulent plague and replaces Deaethcoil with Epidemic and a few changes in the talents. i still need to work on it. but i know the ST version is still pretty solid

Check out the Telente for Raid - not M +! 1 from the top players. Generally your macro is not bad but only for M +, Raid and real single DPS is unfortunately not, maybe you can do this a little more if you look at the talents.

Question:
how come sometimes when i have more than 30 RP and I launch epidemic manually in AOE situations it doesn’t fire even thought the RP is there. How I do it is I let go of the macro button and press Epidemic. But sometimes when I have 90 RP I’m expecting to have at least 3 casts of it but it doesn’t always go off… I’m not saying it’s due to the macro but I was wondering if anyone is also encountering this

Yea the AOE version is alittle iffy i think but it works, i do tend to fire epidemic off on its own like say i have a indicator for ‘best’ time firing like maxdps or some other built in rotational like in elvui. im still tweakming these macro’s kind a woprk in proccess as i play my DK