Lazy Leveling with Zygor In-Game Guides

Many moons ago, I was not as lazy but I wanted to be efficient while questing or doing WoW things especially when time is hard to come by.

I used to use some addons to help level but they were not polished enough, kept looking for more until I found what I consider “my husband” is Zygor and it tells me what to do in-game LOL and I love it…

zygorlogo

Tired of thinking where to go or where you left off is a breeze to pick up no matter what quest you were and don't have to alt-tab as much cause it has guides for almost everything if not everything.

The lazy way of using a waypoint finder in-game after a tiring day at work or just want to chill without too much brainpower.

intro-viewer

The interface is pretty simple once you pass the initial learning curve which is very intuitive already.

viewer_1

If you are lazy like me and want to use your time wisely or just want some extra relaxation and knowing where everything is at the push of a button in your interface on Retail or Classic try Zygor for free, I have used it for many years and swear by it.

A must-have for Classic and Retail new content.

10 Likes