Lazy One Button Dev

Nice macro,
i can’t use Shattering Star instead of firestorm. Deep Breath also doesn’t with bind “shift + 0”
Do you have any idea why it doesn’t work

good macro but i seem to be doing nothing a lot of the time and the empowered maxes cast but then sometimes goes to max and doesn’t cast i did try different speeds, shattering star is a 15% damage to mod buff so its critical talent, it seems to be eternity serge that’s got the biggest issue and the start when it cycles about 4-6 times before doing anything BUT its still pumping the DPS

Shattering star is not included in the M+ talents recommended by Icy Veins or Wowhead. Only in the raid talents.

Source:

Icy Veins: Devastation Evoker DPS Spec, Builds, and Talents - Dragonflight 10.0.5 - World of Warcraft - Icy Veins (icy-veins.com)

Wowhead: Best Devastation Evoker Talent Tree Builds - Dragonflight 10.0.5 - Guides - Wowhead

what’s the talent build as the one in the description wont load fully , i still have trouble with the dead spot on the start were it take sa second or 2 to get going and also the empowered casting full then nothing happens
thank you

take out the empowered ones put on separate keys ! just 3 keys .

All I’m doing is adding my experience on the macro as most people like feed back I know it’s 3 keys but some people can only.use 1 Hench the name of the macro lazy one button not lazy 4 button

Imports but does not show up. Even with a restart.

This happens if you exceed the maximum number of macros allowed by Blizzard. Try deleting some icons in GSE and try to import again

1 Like

don’t delete gse icons go to your personal macros and delete ones not in use !

The class is too new to have more than the limit of macros.

Open the in-game macros and delete from there, it’s nothing to do with the a new class. Blizzard has a limit of macros you can make

I know that. I was replying to a previous replier that said I might have too many macros for the evoker, when it is a new class and there aren’t that many macros for the class. Plus, I just moved on to a different macro. Sometimes, macros just don’t/won’t work for everyone.