Leavaris Prot Pally [WOTLK Lv80] UPDATED - Oct 24 2022

Im not familiar with razors software as I havent use razor products in well over a decade, but I imagine its still entered as one of the following 250ms, 250, 0.250 or 0.25

Hey Leavaris, thanks for your work and posting. I just imported your macro from the first post on this page and I do not see that /castsequence block you mentioned. Am I missing something?
Thanks

The castsequence for sacred shield is not in the Macro you posted?

my bad looks like the above is the lv 75 version and i didnt update since 80. Ill fix that in a few hours to the latest. however the one posted doesnt have SS at all, so it shouldnt be draining your mana unless you added SS to that version

Edit: the original post is updated.

We all still wait your dk macro, sir :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Quite new to using GSE, How are you suppose to use this? Spamming the key doesn’t work right? I’m a spammer, is the best result pressing it every cast GCD / CD ?

Hey.
I am trying to put in a /cast [mod:shift] Consecration
aswell as /cast [mod:alt] Avenging wrath
for some reason i can’t get em to work, i tryed putting then in the same box as /cast Divine Plea, did not work, also tryed making a new variable, did not work either, any idea where i can put them ?

That kind of a modifier could help a lot. can be used for any needed ability. And it works pretty good for consec, divine plea, sac shield or anything u need. The problem is shift modifier; ppl says it can be usable as a modifier but it doesnt work on me somehow.

Usually this is because there are several default keybinds that use shift. To get them to work, I just go through and make sure that SHIFT-(whatever key I am using) is not already bound by default.

I’m waiting for your blood and frost dk macro so much!