Legion- Frost DK GS macro.....

Well now that the pre-launch patch is on the PTR? We can take a really good look at the new classes and rotations. So with that in mind I am using SusieSki’s macro as starting point. I made my first attempt at making my own macro. :stuck_out_tongue:

Usually how these things work, Somebody makes the effort and somebody better at tweaking it to making the rotation work much better? Comes back with a reply… lol

First thing, You may want to download the new Gnome Sequencer. It has been took over by a new person. (The old author did not want to do it anymore I am guessing.)

You can grab that here:

Gnome Sequencer Enhanced

An additional note. These talents are new, The rotation is brand new? And some stuff may not even fire off. All I tell right now is that Empower Rune Weapon doesn’t seem to be going off AT ALL. (I may have to change that with Hungering Rune Weapon.)

The talents I have right now are: 2/1/3/2/1/2/1

I do love this new talent tree! A lot of things you can change and play with!!

So feel free to try mine out and play around with it. Maybe we all can bang our heads together and come up with a great one when the pre launch goes LIVE! :slight_smile:

Sequences['dkptr'] = {
specID = 250,
author = "Draik",
helpTxt = "Single Target",
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros + 1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros + 1
		end
	]],
    PreMacro = [[
/use [combat] mecha-blast rocket
/use [combat] Draenic Strength Potion
    ]],
	'/castsequence Obliteration',
	'/castsequence Frost Strike',
	'/castsequence Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Obliterate',
	'/castsequence Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Obliterate',
	'/cast Remorseless Winter',
	'/cast Pilar Of Frost',
    PostMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    ]],
}

There is also new macros that come with the GS enhanced?

I also made this one as well. Trying to see you know, Exactly which way is the best way to go…

Sequences["FrostDK"] = {
  specID = 251,
author = "Draik",
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			step = 1
		else
		end
	]],   PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    ]],
'/cast !Obliteration',
'/cast Frost Strike',
'/cast Frostscythe',
'/cast Howling Blast',
'/cast Obliterate',
'/cast [combat] Remorseless Winter',
'/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon',
}

Good job bud, I was looking for a up vote button, but none to be found, so count this as a up vote for early information

Thanks, I havent had much time today to play with it…

But yeah, Trying to get everything to come off CD and proc? Yeah its been difficult.

I think it may come to a 1 button for your basic rotation? And then you know, Put your proc’s on your other buttons to make really sure you are getting the most out of your DPS.

I am so glad the changes are on the PTR right now. Gives us plenty of time to sort all this out… heh

Well I have been playing for about an hour now. Its just gonna have to do until somebody comes up with a better one I guess. :slight_smile:

To make sure you are getting all your proc’s? Put the macro on button 1, Frostscythe on button 2, Howling Blast on button 3 and Obliterate on button 4. (Frostscythe to make sure you get use from it off from it’s CD, And HB and Obliterate when they proc off.)

Talents are: 3/1/2/2/1/1/1

Sequences['dkptr2'] = {
specID = 250,
author = "Draik",
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			step = 1
		else
		end
	]],
    PreMacro = [[
/cast [combat] !Remorseless Winter	
/cast [combat] Hungering Rune Weapon
/cast [combat] Pillar Of Frost
    ]],
	'/castsequence !Obliteration',
	'/castsequence !Frost Strike',
	'/castsequence Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Obliterate',
	'/castsequence Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Obliterate',
    PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] mecha-blast rocket
/use [combat] Draenic Strength Potion	
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    ]],

how i setup commands new gs