Legion PTR Shadow

This is what i’ve been using on the ptr, let me know what u guys think!

------------------
----- Legion Shadow Priest
------------------
Sequences['LegionSPST'] = {
	specID = 258,
	author = "KTN",
	helpTxt = "Single Target Talents 2212321",
	PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],  
'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Mind Flay',  
'/cast !Mind Blast',  
'/cast [nochanneling] Shadowfiend',   
'/cast Mind Bomb',  
'/cast !Shadow Word: Death', 
'/cast !Void Eruption',
'/cast !Void Bolt',  
'/cast Power Word: Shield',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

To be honest, i tried a lot of current macro’s and i have to say i am surprised that a "PTR / BETA’ macro would work the best. this does not spam VT 24/7 nor does it get stuck with VT. When you switch to a new target it does applies VT on the new target right away. 'i have changed a few talents and removed 2 LINES from the macro since it will then fit my play style more.

Line’s Removed From Macro

• ‘/cast Power Word: Shield’,
  • Shadow Word: Pain,
    ============================

I Removed Power Word: Shield Because i like to have a little bit of control when i use the shield. [more or less, the oh shit moments] Eventually i will throw in a modified shield in the macro

i Removed Shadow Word: Pain since i like to run with the 90 talent “misery” when you cast VT on a target it also applies shadow word pain “one less button to press”

• Eventually i will sneak in Void Torrent Into The Macro but for now the macro works wonders too my play style.

PS: i noticed that a lot of current macros for SP is all split up and each macro has 4 different things what that macro does, but really killthenoise did a really simple awesome one button macro.

not import

It won’t. It’s from 2016 and on an older not supported version of GS

It would need to be modified to make it work

With Vynivas’ edits:

-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="KTN",
  SpecID=258,
  Talents = "2212321",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target  Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Mind Flay",
        "/cast !Mind Blast",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Shadowfiend",
        "/cast Mind Bomb",
        "/cast !Shadow Word: Death",
        "/cast !Void Eruption",
        "/cast !Void Bolt",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Original-

-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="KTN",
  SpecID=258,
  Talents = "2212321",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target  Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Mind Flay",
        "/cast !Mind Blast",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Shadowfiend",
        "/cast Mind Bomb",
        "/cast !Shadow Word: Death",
        "/cast !Void Eruption",
        "/cast !Void Bolt",
        "/cast Power Word: Shield",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I’m using the editted one personally, and it’s alright. Going to do some more testing, but it IS casting Vampiric Touch more often than needed.

So this macro does not do well while Leveling A Low Level Priest Lol >.<

[quote quote=55233]It won’t. It’s from 2016 and on an older not supported version of GS
It would need to be modified to make it work
[/quote]

you got to remember a lot of people do not run the current Version OF GSE2 nor do a lot of people use it hence is why it wont port for them

@Redcz

• There is no reason for a updated version for this macro. The original macro works just fine if you run the current up to date GSE2 client

[quote quote=55232]not import
[/quote]

• I know you not going to like this but it will be best if you ran the new up to date GSE2 client then you will never ever have a import problem again.

i know some people either do not like it or refuse too but it would make everyone life a little bit easier if they did, less headache in the long run the only time you get a error if the macro person coded wrong which is common and fine

Wow happy to see that ppl still use my macros ;). Sorry its been a while. Had a heartattack almost a year ago and spent a lot of time in the hospital since. Havn’t fully recovered the use of my left hand yet. But I’ll try and get back into it.

Just want to say that this macro kicks ass, best one i’ve tried, brought me back to playing my priest. Thanks

[quote quote=55370]Wow happy to see that ppl still use my macros ;). Sorry its been a while. Had a heartattack almost a year ago and spent a lot of time in the hospital since. Havn’t fully recovered the use of my left hand yet. But I’ll try and get back into it.
[/quote]

Feel better soon mate.

[quote quote=55370]Wow happy to see that ppl still use my macros ;). Sorry its been a while. Had a heartattack almost a year ago and spent a lot of time in the hospital since. Havn’t fully recovered the use of my left hand yet. But I’ll try and get back into it.
[/quote]

sorry to hear that “Hugs” hope you get better! [always hope]

Yeah this macro is wonderful. unlike the other macros for shadow including your newest one, this older version works the best.