LEGION’s ASSASSINATION ROGUE - NO UPDATES ON THIS MACRO UNTIL BLINDSIDE BUG FIXED. SORRY

So kind of you to take the time to write a detailed troubleshoot. I truly appreciate it. I figured out what the issue was and its something i should have caught from the start…my trinkets were throwing off an error one in particular …I missed it before because I knew I had the trinkets unchecked however I hadnt realized that you had added the trinkets to the macro…after I removed the 13 & 14 it this macro drives like a dream and off we go to the LFR…lol so step 6 user error definitely applied. I dont use recount but I can tell by how much threat she pulls that we are doing decent damage! Thank you so much again!

1 Like

Update - Tweaked the main sequence slightly. Changed the OPENER sequence to be more in-line with the new talents.

Kazzara LFR damage (ilvl 424) - Full buffs and food except Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power.

single just works, any updates on multi-target ? thx!

Working on it, got a rough draft going at the moment though.

2 Likes

Yours, is an Excelent Update !

Waiting to see the AOE rotation with same talents .

Cheers.

Heyo @LEGION_MACROS !

If you are interested in updating these.

Just FYI with 10.2 extra combo points seems to somehow stop / hang up alltogether the castsequence.

Cheers !

i believe legion is still on his extended break :slight_smile: i can try and help edit the macro but im not the best at editing macros

2 Likes

Appreciate it , but im not in a hurry.

Probabably wrong with my last comment too, got fever and im not thinking clearly.

Cheers.

I can agree - not just this macro but JMetz will hang when extra combo points get accumulated

1 Like

Aye.

Short sequences is what most worked in earlier attempts of mine.

Well see.

Cheers.

weird that it effects just the assassination specs right now - my new outlaw works just fine

and subtlety works pretty good aswell

there a good one for that ? i’ll check them out

Been looking into this for the past 3 days, not sure where it hangs but if i find anything i will put it up here :slight_smile:

Hey can u tell me which subtlety macro to currently use please?

Hey, do you mind sharing the outlaw macro ?

:slight_smile:

my kingdom for new 10.2 assin macro //lol i hope legion ok andi wish anyone who can try make macro for this work all the luck

Coming back this week to review my current macros and make the required changes to gey them back up and running starting from the 27th…

4 Likes

WOOHOOO sooo excited

This <3

Looking forward to it!!!