LEGION’s ELEMENTAL SHAMAN - Updated ST Macro - Patch 10.2.5 (Updated 19/02/24)

Oh well I wanted to play my Shammy after not playing for a while and needed to update my macro and this macro cannot be installed.

Sorry I’ll be updating all my macros within about a week.

2 Likes

cant wait for your macros legion! your macros does very good dps, justing hoping u can make more aoe macros.

cant wait for a new shammy one

Coming back this week to review my current macros and make the required changes to gey them back up and running starting from the 27th.

3 Likes

UPDATE: No change to the talents or the macro as I am yet to obtain the tier 31 set. The macro seems to be outputting closer damage to simmed dps though, up to 84% from 74% last patch.

Edit: As soon as I have tier 31 set the talents and macro will be updated.

1 Like

Now this may be a dumb question, but I am new to GSE and I have the razer naga trinity mouse, and I’m struggling to figure out how to change my MS speed to 60MS. How do I go about adjusting that? and is it in the razer synapse software? Appreciate any help in advance!

in ur software u should have a MS up and down option / toggle on toggle off kinda thing … if u need more help there’s some post about said software or just PM me and we can chat in game // i’m not a staker but willing to help

not sure if there is some better way, I do it like that, Type Text types nothing but it has delay until next button push

Can you maybe make some to this build ?

Its with set-bonus

I’ll see what I can do but it’s hard to make the macro without proper testing. I have yet to obtain the 4 set.

1 Like

Thank you for the response! Ill try that out and see if I can I figure it out

Please can u update this :slight_smile:

I’ll see what I can do.

thx :slight_smile: would be so nice

Macro and Talents updated. This new update is currently being tested and isn’t finalized.

Added a new link for anyone wanting to donate towards my work.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=QNWA9E5GU8BMN&no_recurring=0&item_name=All+donations+appreciated+to+help+fund+my+WoW+subscriptions&currency_code=AUD

hey legion love ur macros if i had any money to spare i would deff send some love ur way but im abit broke atm kids stuff yano.
just wondering tho hows the aoe section coming love your work <3

Going to give this a go on my shammy, I haven’t played a shammy since classic but I’m getting bored so dusting her off. So If I read the original post correctly - there’s no AOE? I usually keep my ST macro on my mouse button number 3 (razr mouse) and my AOE on 2 and just switch my thumb position depending on the fight and mobs as I have had horrible luck with key modifiers like shift, etc (pretty sure ElvUI has something to do with that, but even if I find everything SHIFT is attached to within WoW shift modifiers never seem to work for me).

Actually I scrolled down more and think I found the macro for the AOE button alone? Awesome. I’ll give it a go thanks!

The only AOE for the talents build I used for this macro is to just chuck chain lightning in there instead of lightning bolt. You can Earthquake if you want but it’s not that important. If you just make sure all the targets have Flame Shock on them then the 4 set bonus will do the AOE for you.

For AoE, I dont think you have to have a whole nother macro if your only casting chain lightning, no? You can just change all the lines where you have Lightning Bolt in there to something like this, I think?

/castsequence [nomod,nochanneling] Lightning Bolt; [mod:shift,nochanneling] Chain Lightning

Basically the same set up you went for on the Destro lock with Chaos Bolt / Rain of Fire.

Would that be ideal? or no for Shaman? Never played one