LEGION’s WINDWALKER MONK - ST Macro & OPENER UPDATED - Patch 10.2.5 (Updated 24/02/24)

Any chance of a 10.2 update? Please, and thank you.

this macro still kicking hard, pushing 20s keys with it

Coming back this week to review my current macros and make the required changes to gey them back up and running starting from the 27th .

3 Likes

Is there anything we can do to increase rising sun kick casts? it seems like its not going off half the time

Try finding a spot to put an extra one in either of the cast sequences that doesnt double up on the cast. I think an extra one fits in there.

i have worked different ones but it seems like the dps drops for some reason

I’ll look into improving it. Give me a few days and I should be able to get to it.

6 Likes

Any progress with the macro? looking forward to see what you are gonna make :smiley:

Still working on it. It’s been a bit slow at the moment because I’m trying to get the 4 sets I need to update some other builds.

2 Likes

well keep up the good work :slight_smile:

big monk buff coming next week, really looking forward to the new macro = P

Sent you a private message about updating the macro let me know happy holidays!!!

Hey, is there an update yet?

the title says if there is. lol

2 Likes

Using this, as a fairly new WW monk switching from BrM.

Got 3k io, and manually using offensive CDs am comfortably pulling 260k plus in 24 keys, running bonedust build from peakofserenity.

1 Like

Thank you m8 great macro g8 work keep it up even if you need to charge a coffee or two lol.

Is there a way to troubleshoot a macro? I LOVE this macro, got great DPS but after the reset fist of fury and strike of the windlord aren’t going off so I was trying to figure out how to troubleshoot the issue. I was hoping to see some sort of debug panel so you can see what block items are kicking off and which are skipping.

there a troubleshoot section under options in the GSE.

Testing this now.

1 thing I noticed This looks to be spec’s into jadefire stomp for m+ but it doesn’t include it?

Isn’t it faeline stomp? If the name of the talent changed I’ll have to update it.