Legion7.1.5 GSE2.0 AffLock

Sequences['AfflictionLock'] = {
  Author="Riidii@Kel'Thuzad",  
  SpecID=265,
  Talents = "2,1,2,1,1,1,2",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/legion7-1-5-gse2-0-afflock/",
  Help = "Affliction - Talents are 2121112",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nochanneling] Reap Souls",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/10  Agony, Corruption, Siphon Life, Drain Soul, Life Tap",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Unstable Affliction",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Unstable Affliction",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Phantom Singularity",
      },
    },
  },
}

Nice macro. Thanks alot. I do 280 K dps at World boss. I will test it on lfr later. Cheers. Ural

I did br and single boss dps was 468 K. Lovely mate. There one problem if you don’t have shard, need to wait and using drain life till srards back.

Cheers

[quote quote=39529]Nice macro. Thanks alot. I do 280 K dps at World boss. I will test it on lfr later. Cheers. Ural
I did br and single boss dps was 468 K. Lovely mate. There one problem if you don’t have shard, need to wait and using drain life till srards back.
Cheers
[/quote]

Awesome - Glad its working for you.

To import this …

in game type /gs
click import
paste that macro from ( im assuming ) my posted link
click import again
it should say something about imported succesfully
click close
close again
then reopen GSE2.0 by typing /gs
You should now see one called AfflictionLock
click on it
then click create icon
Now you should be able to drag the icon from the right side ( now a ? symbol ) to your bar

Maybe im not doing it right but im following your instructions to import your macro. Its says it imported and i close all windows but when i reopen gs it isnt there. Any idesa? nevermind all i did was exit the game and tried the steps again and it woreked

I can not get this macro or another locks macro to import I get a error of [string “Storage”];2; unexpected symbol near ‘?’… Does this on your macro and someone else’s but I can throw a DK macro in and it works