Let the Void Consume You - Shadow Priest 8.2.5 - Mythic+ // Raiding //

I’ve toyed with several other macros here but really didn’t like them so I made my own and here it is.

Playing Shadow Priest for me is my guilty pleasure.

guilt·y pleas·ure

noun

1. something, such as a movie, television program, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard.

“everybody has a guilty pleasure—for me, it has to be mid 70s disco”

This thing is really fun. Kinda hard in open world PvP. Hopefully I can get the hang of it.

Newest Edition: 11.2.2019

iLvL - 434

Azerite Essences

• Crucible of Flame - Major
  • Memory of Lucid Dreams- Minor
  • Focusing Iris - Minor

HOW DOES IT SIM
This is the #1 question people always ask. Your SIM numbers are going to be different because ALOT of how WELL you do in dungeons is up to how good YOU actually KNOW the dungeons. Several factors such as:

• Can you avoid aoe ground dmg
  • Can you constantly keep dots on targets
  • Can you avoid DYING

Anyhow this is how these macros work for me: Your results will vary. I simply give you the tools to be successful the rest is up to you.
SIMS : ~ 91% Standard Raid Dummy no Buffs +/- 2% of course standard deviation
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/vakMkyWN4zsp9PqhCq92xz

Test Dummy (Raid boss dummy - no buffs - 5 minutes)
If you don’t know how to accurately SIM your character click the link below for my HOW-TO instructional video : HOW TO SIM YOUR CHARACTER THE RIGHT WAY

Talents (used with both ST and AOE macro - keeping it simple)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/39205967#zone=20&bybracket=1&spec=Shadow

Single-Target Macro in action

AOE Macro in action

MS Speeds: 10ms … crazy yes I know !! But it’s rocking !!

Single Target Macro (11/2/2019)
d8ZedaqzOoSsVeeSlGkBdL8AqLzcuCxuz2q60kCtqv)Iu(gqspxs7ur7vSBPSFe)uIOHjHFt0abcnuiyWKmCuQdccnovQJPkNtQyHGKwkezXawUkEiiYtPSmcRdumrjstLunzuy6uDrGQElQ6zQKRdkTrGuTvGsBgcTDGu(iqIzjryAsvpgPrcr9zu0OLk9vGOojiXTaICnqQZlrTsqu3wv9xGGZl6z(IzidXsljidcMEMIOhdzmkB0rdUyX0xuCZRXUEIR37fdIW6DLNyqcDRDJbkg4bl(uhYwmb46b3d6yWVnyxuO0C8b0WnFiBbQXqgJYo2RaKef)kbYeiBJgtumrPVhMyF0ygd8neLhkgsYp71xGb6WlhGyLIrCHf1Z8fZyJPqP0mfqFhdPDWiZIyWV0JeS4tDiB1ON5l6z(IPr3Qtu8u5hyDoIsiUfSkYuetJUvNO4PYpW6CeLOdlrXDMxX0OB1jkEQ8dSohrDx0rKzFmn6wDIIVjPD3wdJoAmlbv(bwNJOEq3xaQXaJuYgmJ)WJfdbz1HFPhz0Jhdz8YiaXMykCbiguXOEaIH0OX8fGyqaxgHdUwJEMVyA0T6efpIYZhMcoIsCjy15otrmnFpmXoUH)Ljk(MS7E(C8mWldUmVIPr3Qtu8FjdyO(bLJOy1x03NzFmn6wDII)lzatT7arNJOU67VUYe6yA0T6efpiYgDlJpLGO(sgWSOohrjExSU6Jhdc4YiHrXBfh9mFX0OB1jkEQ8dSohrje3cwfzkIPr3Qtu8u5hyDoI6UOJiEm9ZObh2fbiM(z0Gd7VaedPrJPiaXq4GHFPhz0Z8ftJUvNO4PYpW6CeLqClyvKPiMgDRorXtLFG15iQ7IoI4XmhZg0HTr9HSfdHZqEgE54XJhpb

THREE THINGS

• You will have to start the macro MANUALLY. Meaning when you tab target an enemy and press your macro button, it wont do anything. Everything has a [combat] in the macro meaning it will only do those when in combat. So what this means is you HAVE to initiate combat with a Vampiric Touch or whatever else you feel like using. Personally me I open up and dot up the target or a bunch of targets.
  • Vampiric Touch // Shadow Word:Pain - Is NOT in the macro. I keybind it and manually dot things up in dungeons. Personal preference. Add it in yourself if you want with a simple
    /castsequence reset=target Vampiric Touch, null
  • If you use any other MAJOR essence than Crucible of Flame then REMOVE the part in the macro : /cast [combat] Concentrated Flame

AOE Macro (11/2/2019)
daKNdaalvvDlKi2fsQ(fHgMcogKwgv9mkmnuCnvv2gLyCq05iO1HQQ7PqAGuK6GOkTqksEisktuq1fjqBejsFejHrsrCsurwjQGxIk0mrs6MOk2PQ8tbLHIk1sjGNkAQQkBfvuFfjQElL6UcSxP)IKObd6WQSyu6XiMmf1LvAZOs(SGmAKWPHQxJQYSHYTrQDl0VPYWPKoUcXYv0ZjA6KUoe2osuoVc1(bUO9Rp0MPj8gEyuovYByc2NVFnnzXSIHh5RzZVdBJQSPbQ3affTjViukCZMud7Ku0Kksb58oL4Uytp1zOo6VM8CrehgNI6oPSnQ4UynvZWxUoeyAFOnfmYLBswQ5OTE6XIJHRJlBttwmRnrhOe)aTeWbah4nmbbWMcC4M7BOzADjCk8(8)q2KNJmDCENsCxu2V(q7xFOnfjNuL7ii2izbqaCUYvhvVzOvbqa0GrikZFamIadRpFtrYjva0M4Ozpnaa9EKEld9z0uKCsfaTjoA2tdaqVql(bK9X0uKCsfaTjoA2tdaqKdc999RPi5KkaAhDekUyCXWJH(tC0SNgaGmihy(1KQoNvQItJRnBYTtQ8CKPRFvBAYEMlBZ3s4RSnn1IPLTPa4XqOLTzQRvkfrKO4UytUN4UjUoUjh3XcSy7j3(1hAtrYjv5ocInswaeaNRC1r1BgAvaeanyeIY8haJiWW6Z3uKCsfaTjoA2tdaqVhP3YqFgnfjNubqBIJM90aae5GqF1MCChZ9CLY(1hAtrYjva0Ml3KM)Haa0B4TiezF(MI6ndT6gx6XaOD0rXnPdSnVN5G(mAksoPcG20oZ8t0jwaaAHzGHPpMMIKtQaOnTZm)skW5sdaqdggdJ((1uKCsfaTnTvSB8o)dG0oZ8FyAaa6rnSyWuT53epY3QOLTPa4Xq(Y2K75YZrMU(1hAtrYjv5ocInswaeaNRC1r1BgAvaeanyeIY8haJiWW6Z3uKCsfaTjoA2tdaqVhP3YqFgnfjNubqBIJM90aae5GqF1MFt8iFR6lB1QvR2c

Simple

• In a group of mobs pick a target and press the button. It will dot the target with Vampiric Touch (and Shadow Word: Pain) then tab target to another mob and dot that one then rinse and repeat to another one.
  • This is almost exactly the same as the single target one. Just tab different enemies, dot, dot, void eruption, and mind-sear instead of mind-flay.

4 Likes

i got ‘‘unable to interprit sequence’’ when tried to import

make sure you import the entire sequence

double click and scroll sideways to make sure

I have a slightly different problem. Every time i try to import the macro it just doesnt show up. I dont get an error message or something I just click “import” after pasting your macro line in and nothing happens. The import window closes and im back in the main menu where i normaly can chosse between the macros but the problem is, yours wont show up there.

Try it now … I somehow copy and pasted incorrectly b4 or something

It´s working like a charm now. Thank you very much.

wow performs very well, but i dont think the null is working in gse doesnt refresh dots when they run out :S

removed . no longer valid

removed. no longer valid

Any mythic parses? Thinking about swapping mains if I can get a good shadow priest setup. Currently playing bm

of course your results will vary

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/39205967#zone=20&bybracket=1&spec=Shadow

You posted a newer version, but then you took it down??? Was it not working?

yes i uploaded an incorrect and incomplete version … the two up now are new updated ones

Ah! Thank you, man!!!