Lewin Bm Shadowlands Single Target Multi Target Macro's. 12/5/20 updated

This guy (@karl-jacobs-395) knows what time it is.

Point is that with early expansion, stuff is changing, and youā€™re right, people should be running Raidbots for best talents, but they should also be checking the hunter discord for optimal talent builds, and leggo recommendations, etc.

The worst thing is that Wowhead guide. Thousands are going to follow that and make the wrong choices. IcyVeins at least gets updated. Wowhead wonā€™t update itā€™s guides for the entire expansion.

1 Like

bloodshed is way better than AOTB i sim higher with bloodshed then i do any other bottom talent even bloodmallet says ues bloodshed

icy veins says

raiding it says use

m plus it says

say no more

Not useful dude cause not BIS and Hunters BM guild will say so

@vannhellsing_2585

You are correct if you want the best ST numbers when you take Bloodshed-BUT The Bloodmallet sims are for a Patchwerk fight which has ZERO movement and ZERO AoE taking into consideration.

Sim yourself against BOTH Talents with Patchwerk only and I can guarantee Bloodshed will beat out AotB everytime.

So now comes the question: Do you want a purely ST build and gimp yourself on the AoE DPS OR an AoE build that will crush the numbers against multiple mobs and suffer against ST fights?

It is useful because itā€™s reliant on what type of build youā€™re going for.

Azortharion recommends in his Torghast build to run AoE.ie, KI, Barrage and AotB. So itā€™d be useful to make an AoE macro for trash mobs with the Talents mentioned above and gimp yourself when it comes time for the Boss at the end of the level and @lewinā€™s macro doesnā€™t/didnā€™t have/make that (for others that have no clue on how to make a macro) .

You are so clueless, dude itā€™s 2020 not 2010 get with the times.

Please stop all the bickering.

I worked on the macro a bit more today. I have some more testing to do, but I think Iā€™m doing around 4% more dps with the changes. I will let you guys know when I am done.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been doing testing, and running Raidbots, and KI vs AC vs DB, and AoTB vs Bloodshed are within a few percent right now, and with the variables of dungeons and Maw/Tourghast, it just is too close to measure reliably.

Once we start getting some raid gear, we might see enough spread where we can measure reliable differences. Honestly now, trinket procs may be a bigger wildcard than anything else.

The biggest issue of all is still pet health. AoTB (and NOT AC) is the key here, again until we have enough gear that our Clefthooves arenā€™t getting destroyed.

I tested 4 different macros that I had, 2 from here and 2 older ones, and on the dummy they were all 2.0 to 2.1k dps over sustained times (no buffs, hero, or covenant abililities).

2 Likes

All very good points! Thank you @karl-jacobs-395.

As us WoW players we should look into the future for changes but we ALSO have to go by what works for us NOW and THEN make the changes accordingly.

As your gear changes towards possible soft/hard caps for a stat(s) so will your macro DPS numbers. And that needs to be changed in order reflect it for best DPS output.

1 Like

Hype to see new update dude love your macroā€™s even had to take out wild spirit on AOE cause kinda miss clicking else where

Yep, but after several hours testing various versions last night, at this point Iā€™ll probably be better off spending more time trying to get into M0 runs than spending more hours testingā€¦ everything just to close nowā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

@lewin great macro! can i ask a favorā€¦ how can i remove wild spirit? i prefer casting wild spirit manually. I tried manually removing wild spirit from the premacro box and saved it but it still casts wild spirit. Thanks for your help.

Hey, you also need to delete it from the Key Release section, its there too.

found it. Thanks bro!

The DMG is nice but mend pet left in there

How do I get this thing to not cast Wild Spirits? I have removed every mention of it in the macro, all 4 versions, and it still goes off, even after leaving the game and restarting.

salut impossible dā€™importer votre macro.

Erase it from version 1 and hit saveā€¦then 2 save etcā€¦