Lewin Bm Shadowlands Single Target Multi Target Macro's. 12/5/20 updated

ok just started trying this one & best dps so far of any ive used going to keep trying it awhile

I only need to spam one button right ?

Again for BIS talent for raiding/mythics+ is

So may wanna change talents around to fit this so people wont look at raidbots to check your gear/talents ?

I agree 100% in the Talents but why wouldn’t you check Raidbots anyways for gear? Where are you getting your Pawn strings from to see if an item’s an upgrade?

I don’t use Pawn cause i run my own sims cause pawn doesn’t give you right stats (your suppose to be focosing on haste/crit/mastery/verse not mastery/crit/haste

1 Like

Gotcha. Thank you for your answer.

I am using Animal companion. I must have uploaded after a sim. I will fix the macro when the server are back up.
Correct Talents are
21x2x11

3 Likes

Blizzard removed the ability to cast on target. You can only cast at mouse over or at self. :frowning:

1 Like

Damm that sucks, thanks for the info

Did you update the macro? I only use yours so I want to get the latest before going back in after reset.

Okay stupid question but I have to ask since I have brain overload from all the new content lol
If questing is version 3 shouldn’t that be the default? Or do I change it as needed and use 3 for WQ’s and so on then switch to version 4 for torghast?

yes did this morning.

1 Like

i just change it as needed. for toghast i use version 3 to heal pet.

1 Like

THANKS Lewin xD <3 for your amazing macro btw may wanna add Soulforge Embers leggo soon

I ended up getting rylaks and just made that. Personally i would make that a seperate cast seq macro for soul. You could mess up your rotation very easy losing 2 GCD.

1 Like

When willl you update your guide and im gonna get rylak boots

For rylak, nothing changes. to set up an all in one macro for tar trap flare would be pretty hard. Personally i would just write myself an in game macro for it.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [@cursor] Tar Trap, Flare

Few things there
 If you follow the hunter discord, you’ll know that right now AC is discouraged, and you’d either use KI or DB instead, along with a Clefthoof, due to the squishyness of the pets. Especially in Tourghast.

Second, AotB is also the preferred choice, as it benefits the Clefthoof as well.

Once we get a bit more health and secondaries, then we might be looking at 22X2X13.

But while some of these other talents sim better, sims don’t help your pet from going splat.

1 Like

I’ve been having a problem with the AOE version locking up, or not doing anything
 gonna look at the macro tonight, but not sure what’s causing it. ST one works fine.

Dude
 you’re relying on the Wowhead guide? The one written by the Warlock main guy? Check Icyveins, or better yet join the TrueshotLodge hunter discord.

2 Likes