Lewin MM Shadowlands Single and Aoe Macro's. Updated 12/25/20

…so you’re saying others SHOULDN’T post what I suggested? Yeah, maybe if they like answering the same questions over and over and over because some do not like to read an entire post-especially if it’s a long one. Interesting to say the least.

Well, sir, I look forward to trying out your macro, dissecting it and comparing it to my own to see how close or how far it comes in DPS numbers.

Gonna be tuned in to all the new posts for it!

What I’m saying is everyone here smart enough to run these macros should already know the things you said he should post - it’s just common sense. He shared a macro he wrote with all of us and folks should be grateful for that - not screaming at him about dps numbers and whatnot. As far as writing I don’t write macros from scratch so if you’re waiting for me to post one you’re gonna be sorely disappointed. I do take macros that folks post and I test them and perhaps modify them to fit my needs and wants but that’s another thing entirely.

2 Likes

why delete macro has anybody the macro and can post it

Seven posts up above, boss.

cant import has a failur

1 Like

Shit id remove my stuff if all people can say is “trash macro, doesnt work” when its most likely the user being a complete idiot and not knowing how to use it lmao

3 Likes

This is the reason why it is deleted. I would be butt hurt too if something I created to help people is bringing more issues than actually helping. And the actual issues that are being presented is out of the creator’s hands. I copied his macro, applied it to mine, played with the ms, and it worked. People do not want to do a little work to apply it to their player.

2 Likes

@lewin Sorry to see all this going on, your macros have always been top notch for me. I appreciate the work you’ve put in, and hope you run into more positivity from others in the future

5 Likes