Lewin MM Shadowlands Single and Aoe Macro's. Updated 12/25/20

Done with the site, Good luck.

18 Likes

Done with the site, Good luck.

4 Likes

hello the macro looks good i’m testing it in live, but i’m dressed as spec bm so i don’t see the comparison with gear full mm and i’m testing it in beta . it seems to be running well in beta i see good numbers too bad i don’t have the right stats and gear , congratulations

Thanks, i am going to try out more stuff with it when we get the new xpac.

2 Likes

in beta is really good face or very high numbers to the mannequins, I report here:
singol damage I open with 7k burst and then constantly go down to 5 let’s say
aoe I shoot up to 18k aoe to the mannequins and stay on 12 fixed

only thing sometimes that having deceptive proc shots does not use neither rapidity of shooting nor aimed shooting losing the damage aoe of the proc. but it is low the probability I noticed therefore I would say that it is good considering also that in beta you do not have suitable statistics nor gear.
it is a shame because I am spec bm but currently seems to be really ruined

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

could you try to create also for bm maybe for shadowland?

Thanks for the feedback, I will try and look at it some more when all the new stuff is out. I already made a BM macro. If you go on the website in that section or just click my name you’ll see it.

1 Like

Updated with Wild Spirits ability,

1 Like

Thanks for the update! The new AOE import shows up as a BM hunter rotation in game, and the talents changed for it, from 11x2x32 to 12x2211? Is the AOE macro a single target macro too now? Or should it be used as the primary macro over the first one?

ill have to fix it not sure what happened

3 Likes

Possible fix for the AoE? loving the ST for this

1 Like

Pls fix it for us, your macro is very good :slight_smile:

@L13Z
Yeah, the AoE is low on DPS but it’s not hard to fix.

Hey, sorry I’ve been busy with work and real life stuff. I actually spent some time updating the single target one this morning and I’m squeezing out about 10% more DPS. I have been trying to gear up also, so I have less time to work things out. When I get a chance I will upload it to the site. I’ll check over the AOE macro and see if there’s anything I can switch. If anyone has any ideas post them here and I will try them out

4 Likes

Thanks man the ST works perfect for me but yea I think maybe you just uploaded the wrong one for AoE. Other than that this is perfect

1 Like

modified from lutechi AOE version, check it pls

de05iaalf(fbdduogHwMuEMIAAe5AuLTjv9nqmofX5Kk06aPEhKQUNIudeuvheuLfkvkpuQOMiOsDrqLSrss1hHujJKKKojjP8sPcMjOIUjjXojXpjjrdfs0sLkvEkPMkrzRqQ4RqQuVLkUlf2RWFLkvnyvoSQwmKYJHAYqcxg1MvK8zQ0OPOtlPxlvKzlXTjQ2nYVP0WHKooiz5q8CGPl66uvBNKe(oOcJNK68sLSFLoedzHIyOvrLUhEQs4kuAHSqRQCb1sL6uOdTSVWuccn8OU2t2xykdn88ttlsOHt)KXMv4ldoQj2m0OlnCHomcOAPqP1plgAvEY)lQgLmIQGPSAPOBHwLhJyrhgbuTeiKfkIHSqrm0c4hK75qwS5texQK7i)ctj0IcZdwDfKaJ9G3EQ4JGcgzp7u71zelCacLwOfWpi3ZHSyZNiUuj3b2khTphS6kibg71MmPxCouMdTa(b5EoKfB(eXLk5oWw5O95i)ctj09cZdwDfKaJ9GBRpAfEpzpQHIuOfWpibmu(mH59Cil28jIlvYDWQRGeySxZdsFd2ypXoknlfkEHwa)GCphYInFI4sLChyRC0(CWQRGeySxZdcmjPqPp0c4hKagkFMW8EoKfB(eXLk5oy1vqcm2R5bPVbBSNxFVK4yVMheyssHcKqlGFqUNdzXMprCPsUdwDfKaJ9AInPzXqzsOfWpi3ZHSyZNiUuj3b2khTphS6kibg7513ljgA40ArfoRYRzOdnkTGuLhJydzrg6oWDHsegaczHIyOfYhXLtMy5DTNdznFe5gHsl0cG8rYpZh3P9Cil2khTpncL5qlGFqcyO8zcZ75qwS5texQK7a(tzX(GHjxq1yVzjjiqq)EoKfB(eXLk5oKBrb0Fjh5xykHgIW8a(yFeGfXypegW50sE7TxRhwtAES3CBsBwmuKcTa(bjGHYNjmVNJClkGgywNkhWh7JaSig7HWaoNwe2E7j2XjWeh7jcRJnPjHIxOfWpibmu(mH59CKBrb04ePyShcd4C6zy7TNiSoodtASN4K(5jqIm0D2khTpJUf6oWD1DCHFahYcfXqlGFqcyO8zcZ75qwS5texQK7i)ctj0IcTbRUcsGXEimGZPBW2BVMhK2ePXEAgbvMY90zLCh7r(Lc63ZHSyZNiUuj3bRUcsGXEimGZPBW2BVMhK2ePXEKFPekTqlGFqUNdRUcsGXEEZZEIrgAuIWQ8yeBilYqRtgvv3NWz1sHwZq5Zuw)sKHslKfkIHwa)GCphYInFI4sLCh5xykHwuyEWQRGeySh82tfFeuWi7zNAVoJyHdqO0cTa(bjGHYNjmVNdzXMprCPsUg718G03Gn2R5bPVbluMdTa(b5EoKfB(eXLk5oWw5O9PXEnpiWKKcfPqlGFqcyO8zcZ75qwS5texQKRXEnpi9nyJ9AEq6BWcfVqlGFqUNdzXMprCPsUJ8lmLq3eAdwDfKaJ962JG8Um63ZHSyZNiUuj3r(fMsOBcZdwDfKaJ9AInPzXqPp0c4hKagkFMW8EoKfB(eXLk5ASxZdcmjPXEE99sIJ9867LedfiHwa)GeWq5ZeM3ZHSyZNiUujxJ9AEq6BWg718G03GfktcTa(bjGHYNjmVNdzXMprCPsUg718GatsASNxFVK4ypV(EjXq3bURUJl8d4qwOigAb8dsadLptyEphYInFI4sLCh5xykHwuOny1vqcm2dHbCoD(iUCU3EnpiTjsJ90mcQmL7PZk5o2J8lf0VNdzXMprCPsUdwDfKaJ9qyaNtNpIlN7TxZdsBI0ypYVucLwOfWpi3ZHvxbjWypV5zpXidDh4UqjcdaHSqrm0c5J4YjtS8U2ZHSMpICJqPfAbq(i5N5J70EoKfBLJ2NgHYCOfWpi3ZHSyZNiUuj3b8NYI9bdtUGQXEZssqGG(9Cil28jIlvYDi3IcO)soYVWucneH5b8X(ialIXETEynP5idTozuvDFcNvlfAndLptz9lHgLiSkpgXgYcfXqlGFqUNdzXMprCPsUg718G03GfkTqlGFqUNdzXMprCPsUg718GatskYqJsliv5Xi2qwOigAb8dY9Cil28jIlvYDGTYr7ZbRUcsGXETjt6fNJmYidn6M)obpFKheYIm0Wnp17xYqrm0WfnLfbZD2kh1pF0QLA2v0TqJops9rRWGqwKHwJkJvn4ouAEsHwv5cQHoYiJa

MM_AOE

Talents: Any Talent

This macro contains 2 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.31.

• The Default macro is 1

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Wild Spirits, Volley, Misdirection, War Stomp, Bursting Shot, Tranquilizing Shot, Exhilaration, Binding Shot

Main Sequence: Rapid Fire, Aimed Shot, Steady Shot, Multi-Shot, Trueshot, Explosive Shot

KeyRelease: Kill Shot, Hunter’s Mark

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Multi-Shot, Rapid Fire

KeyPress: Misdirection, Volley

Main Sequence: Rapid Fire, Explosive Shot, Multi-Shot, Steady Shot

KeyRelease: Kill Shot, Hunter’s Mark

Post Macro: Trueshot

2 Likes

so I guess just use the Macro Version 1? or 2? what’s the second macro set for?

• The Default macro is 1

Macro 2 for backup or when qusting.

what MS are you running?

Hey can you make an AOE version for mm? the version you got here is for BM