Living Bomb issues

My current cast sequence macro is just to refresh my living bomb and cast my arcane blast.

It starts like this:

/castsequence reset= target/12 Living bomb, Arcane blast

That’s it.

But the main issue is that my macro doesn’t wait 12 seconds to reset it recasts it every 3-6 seconds.

Is there a correct string of command for this? To make it reset at 12 seconds and not every 3-6 seconds. It’s really killing my dps, but it’s every helpful for certain fights.

[quote quote=13395]My current cast sequence macro is just to refresh my living bomb and cast my arcane blast.

It starts like this:

/castsequence reset= target/12 Living bomb, Arcane blast

That’s it.

But the main issue is that my macro doesn’t wait 12 seconds to reset it recasts it every 3-6 seconds.

Is there a correct string of command for this? To make it reset at 12 seconds and not every 3-6 seconds. It’s really killing my dps, but it’s every helpful for certain fights.
[/quote]

reset=target/12

means the following:

1. target = it resets when you switch to a new target
  2. 12 = after 12 seconds from the last time you pressed it. The thing is, if you spam that button, you will reset the timer every time back to 12.

From my knowledge you can’t really do something about this but track it by your own and trigger it manually.

To make things easier you could try a
/castsequence reset=12 living bomb,null
and after you cast it, the icon will turn into the question mark icon and will reset after 12 seconds (after it resets the icon resets also and you’ll see the living bomb icon).