Looking for a little bit of help/support **Please Read**

As some of you may or may not know, I have, thanks to a government incentive scheme I have started working from home in my own business.

The business covers 2 main areas:

1. Making designs for Shirts and other various products

2. Making these macros and streaming (with views to get some time to get into YouTube)

The biggest hurdle, of course, is traffic/sales of the designs. As such that is where I need your help and support! What I would like if you could please take the time is to go to any one of these sites below and have a look (feedback is more than welcome!!) find a design or two that you like and share them to your favorite social media site! That’s it! For this, I would be eternally grateful! Much love Elfyau <3

I have many sites that I publish too they all have the same designs, some have different products, prices, and specials. I will also categorize separately the ones you can sign up as an affiliate and make some money yourself!!

Stores:

Redbubble

Threadless

(These next three have affiliate programs so you can cash in on sales too! (just scroll to the bottom of the page to find the affiliate signup))

Zazzle

Inktale

TeePublic

Looking forward to feedback, criticism and your help!!

bibbity boppity boop

c’mon elfyau … really ?