Looking for Help for Shadow for Patch 6

Greetings all,

I am a regular visitor and reader on these forums and truly appreciate the work done by many of you all. I would like someone to help me with a new macro for Shadow PVE purpose only as I would like to raid on my SP for this new expansion.

I currently use the following, however the Shadow Word : Death Does not fire.( when mobs are dying below 20% ) neither does Halo work!

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm]
/cast [noform] !Shadowform
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0.Shadowfiend
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0.Mind Blast
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0.Shadow Word: Death
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/19 Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
/cast !Mind Blast
/cast Halo
/use 10
/use 13
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,
Sah

it’s becasue the entire cast script part isn’t working. the 0,0, etc skill swon’t fire. the other section is working becasue it’s a cast sequence, if you want death to fire you’ll have to use a swapbar macro, which i’m still researching ^^ think I might have it figured out mechanic wise, just havn’t fully tested yet lol

Thanks for the prompt reply. Looking forward to it then. Btw, what exactly is a swap bar macro? :slight_smile:

Regards,
Sahas

Try these out and see how they work for you :), if you have any questions feel free to private message me :slight_smile:
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/shadow-6-0-swap-bar-modified-macro